Re: I lied.



I lied... I am back faster than I expected... Thank you Naomi for the awesome music!

Naomi uses seduction and music spam.Welcome back!
Did Naomi lure you back with the music?
I bet you already knew a lot of it, so sorry about that! But I hope I gave you some that you didn't know.Maybe, She must know I am a sucker for good music.
Is hipster Xad even cooler than regular Xad????You lied?

Hipster Xadyu was cool before he was regular Xadyu.Is hipster Xad even cooler than regular Xad????![]()

"
Naomi uses seduction and music spam.
It's super effective!
I bet you already knew a lot of it, so sorry about that! But I hope I gave you some that you didn't know.
Is hipster Xad even cooler than regular Xad????![]()
Hipster Xadyu was cool before he was regular Xadyu.
That and this is mostly full ofSomeone is fixated on a meme![]()
on top of it.Uhh... We could do something with Conan Edogawa from Case Closed."How did the hipster burn his tongue?"
"He ate the pizza before it was cool"
And yes, Kdowns, I stole the joke, if it was looking really familiar to you.
Also, I suggest the title of our hydra be based on some anime, with avatar to match. What's your fave anime & chara?

Aaaah how I miss those Disney Channel days!LOL Kim Possible is one of my nicknames.![]()


Home Improvement!Only shows I miss from DC is Recess and the one with Tim Allen when he was a handyman and lived next door to his child's principal. That show was gold.
I approve of your taste 

Don't think he did....What was Wilson's job again???Wilson was his child's principal?![]()
Sticking his nonexistent nose in other people's business!!!Don't think he did....What was Wilson's job again???

Sticking his nonexistent nose in other people's business!!!![]()
That's Wilson for ya! 
No Ron... yet.Aaaah how I miss those Disney Channel days!
So where's Ron???![]()
I think there was an episode near the end where you got to see his face or something, but I don't remember.You never do get to see more than the top of his face during the whole show, do you??