Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Musical time.

Like... singing? Like... in Glee? Like... really? :mono
Nononono, glee clubs are for flamboyant dicks while musicals are BAMFs!
(If anyone who's in a Glee club reads this... Yes offense!)
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

I can understand why you can't sit through Le Mis... I mean I can't even sit through it with the numerous attempts that I have made in doing it.

Musicals are > Glee Clubs EASILY
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Musical time.

Le Mis got nothing on the likes of Annie, Chess, Phantom of the Opera or Sound of Music. My GOD they are fantastic.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Musical time.

I just...get the douche-chills when I see some costumed-up weirdo talk-singing to shit music :s
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Musical time.

Jesus Christ Superstar / Cats


Like A Boss Musicals :hip
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Musical time.

I just...get the douche-chills when I see some costumed-up weirdo talk-singing to shit music :s
Have you seen Chess? :wtf
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Musical time.

:wtf

It's one of the beeeeest musicals EVER! :wtf

At least the swedish version with Tommy Korberg. :wtf

:wtf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Musical time.

The only musical I want to see now is The Book of Mormon. ^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Musical time.

Yeah, that might be the one I'd want to see most riki :nod
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

A lot of musicals go HAM

plus they are boss.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

-.-

Rehersal one was great... We still don't know the Castlist though because FUCKING professionals showed up to auditions for a community show...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Musical time.

That's really annoying. :comfort
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Musical time.

Oh, so it's community theater?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

Oh, so it's community theater?
Well my college is the one where it is being preformed at and everything but anyone could audition for it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Musical time.

Well my college is the one where it is being preformed at and everything but anyone could audition for it.
Ohhh, I was confused since you told me it was through the college and then I saw that...nvm

The original Sweeney Todd with Angela Lansbury was on TV tonight btw......couldn't watch it :oh
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Musical time.

OY

WHERE ART THOU WHEN I NEED YOU IN THE DAMN HYDRA?

IF YOU CAN'T DEFEND LEAVE IT TO ME AND MAKE THEM CASES?

Or is it the finals or something?

:XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

Ohhh, I was confused since you told me it was through the college and then I saw that...nvm

The original Sweeney Todd with Angela Lansbury was on TV tonight btw......couldn't watch it :oh
Watched in rehersals :P

OY

WHERE ART THOU WHEN I NEED YOU IN THE DAMN HYDRA?

IF YOU CAN'T DEFEND LEAVE IT TO ME AND MAKE THEM CASES?

Or is it the finals or something?

:XD
NO YOU KNOW HOW I FELT IN NY 148
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Musical time.

Sorry man...I don't think it's my thing and I'm not sure it ever will be :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top