Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Musical time.

:rofl More surprising that Oak is...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Musical time.

Love how he peed himself :rofl
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Musical time.

Didn't even see that! :rofl
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

Has my thread become a Pokemon Image dump? :gwah
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Musical time.

Yep, pretty much
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

I need kwodsn for a few days.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Musical time.

Don't do it Kevin, she's not following what was legally agreed upon :gwah
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

Here you go:


May I ask why you need him? :gwah
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Musical time.

 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

Don't do it Kevin, she's not following what was legally agreed upon :gwah
We're not one of those insane legal-crazed divorced couples! :arf I get to borrow the kwodsn whenever I want!

Here you go:


May I ask why you need him? :gwah
I need something to cuddle and make me feel less depressed. Kwodsns are perfect for that shit!:arf

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

P.S. I totally laughed my ass off when you school'd Nii-chan in the MH Most ____ Thread.
 
Last edited:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

We're not one of those insane legal-crazed divorced couples! :arf I get to borrow the kwodsn whenever I want!



I need something to cuddle and make me feel less depressed. Kwodsns are perfect for that shit!:arf
Is something wrong? :worrybunny

P.S. I totally laughed my ass off when you school'd Nii-chan in the MH Most ____ Thread.
I felt proud about that moment... :hee
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

Is something wrong? :worrybunny
O-chem test went miserably.

BUT BUT BUT I have good news for once. :hee
My Quant chem test was post-poned until Monday!!!!!!!!!!! :dancin
Now I get to study for it.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Holy hell, KD!!! Did you watch the new Yu-gi-oh! Abridged episode?

TELL ME.

It was soooo good, am I right?

TELL ME.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Musical time.

So from Friday to Monday?...your weekend seems shot, but that isn't a bad thing necessarily :thumbs
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

"What do I gain from teaming up with you?"
"Constant Support?"
"Catchy Theme Music?"
"BANANAS!"
"Also we have these!"
"....Those...are...very nice...but I'm not interested"...

I DIED OF LAUGHTER

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Oh God... This episode... :wtf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Musical time.

^You can print out Pokemon Valentine's Day cards



---------- Post added February 14, 2012 at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was February 13, 2012 at 04:04 PM ----------

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Musical time.

LMAO! was going to like the post, but I realise I'd already done so :lmao Prof Oak is a legend!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top