Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Indefinite Leave... Minimal Posting

Life Sucks. Yeah. Be back soon.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Indefinite Leave... Minimal Posting

What happened?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Indefinite Leave... Minimal Posting

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Indefinite Leave... Minimal Posting

I wouldn't care if you call me that. :oh

Anyway, I don't have time for writing reviews. Sorry!
Make some time otherwise he won't star you in his new movie or whatever he's filming! :gwah

Life Sucks. Yeah. Be back soon.
What's wrong, bro? HOpe everything's okay.

Shoot me a PM if you wanna talk.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Indefinite Leave... Minimal Posting

KD - check out fun.'s new album Some Nights! I had it pre-ordered and listened to it. It's really good, and I think you'd like it as well. It definitely has a theatrical sound to it. Tell me what you think.

That is your homework:arf Report back to my thread when your mission is completed.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Indefinite Leave... Minimal Posting

Kevin? :comfort

I hope everything's okay soon.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Indefinite Leave... Minimal Posting

I will actually miss you Kevan; kick life in the nuts and come back soon! :thumbs
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Indefinite Leave... Minimal Posting

Suppp..

I saw the thread title and was sad.

I want to start posting here. But I'm so busy and lazy. Stupid Uni. :darn
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Indefinite Leave... Minimal Posting

Do some dirty stuff while you-re out and come back full of life :)

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Suppp..

I saw the thread title and was sad.

I want to start posting here. But I'm so busy and lazy. Stupid Uni. :darn
So how's is Uni for you? loads of cuties? :hurr
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Indefinite Leave... Minimal Posting

Hahaha haven't met too many, but fingers crossed.

Also tons and tons of Asians. Which I don't mind, being Asian and all...but still. :XD

There's like barely any white and black dudes there at all. LOL. Sometimes I wish for a little variation.

It's starting this Monday. What about you, BBB? Where are you off to? Uni as well?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Indefinite Leave... Minimal Posting

Hahaha haven't met too many, but fingers crossed.

Also tons and tons of Asians. Which I don't mind, being Asian and all...but still. :XD

There's like barely any white and black dudes there at all. LOL. Sometimes I wish for a little variation.

It's starting this Monday. What about you, BBB? Where are you off to? Uni as well?
I see but as long as there are cute asians :hurr

I couldn't get into uni cuse I needed some papers I didn't have since I studied abroad.
Right now I'm working at the construction site trying to learn stuff since I want to be an engineer. I must say I've been learning loads of things which will be very valuable to me when I'm an engineer. Like all sorts of problems that can appear during a work, cordination between the various professionals that work in there in order keep a good pace, structures and their properties, the dumb mistakes sometimes arquitects and engineers make :lmao

I think in the future it will be something to set me appart from my fellow engineers who have never done field work. And will probably bring me some contacts for the future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Back to Buisness

Sorry for the worry... But I am back now. Had some Family issues but it has since been taken care of.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Back to Buisness

welcome back derpo. Hope all is well.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Back to Buisness

Dammit...I thought you were being all emo and wanted to make fun of you for it :rant
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Back to Buisness

KEVIAN!!! I WANTED TO USE THE SAME GD THREAD TITLE ONCE I GOT MY STATUS BACK!!! :bored
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Back to Buisness

:lmao the typo
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Back to Buisness

Kevian= Kevin + Evian(water) :edu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top