The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
MH Texas Meet? :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
You wish. :derp

But I'd love to! :amuse
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Nice shirt, Evil. :teehee

Good pics though. I laughed at the end about Farfy getting drunk too quick.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
'Cause you guys gave me mixes ;-;
At least he said I look good when I'm sobber ^-^ Evil would always say "I can't fix your face!" whenever he took a picture of me, so Xad is actually nicer oO
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
'Cause you guys gave me mixes ;-;
At least he said I look good when I'm sobber ^-^ Evil would always say "I can't fix your face!" whenever he took a picture of me, so Xad is actually nicer oO
I'm always nice.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,455
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Whoever took that pic of Milly is an excellent photographer. :arf
:) it's pretty good indeed, given the environment. :thumbs



Imperium & Evil3ye really are classy lads.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
'Cause you guys gave me mixes ;-;
At least he said I look good when I'm sobber ^-^ Evil would always say "I can't fix your face!" whenever he took a picture of me, so Xad is actually nicer oO
:rofl It's funny cos it's true!

Nah just playing... I should ask Evil to show the pic of us in Paris when it was raining and you were drunk, remember? :teehee
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You guys and booze...:XD

Nice pics tho ^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wah??? I drank more than you guys!
The weird beer, piña colada (I... guess o.o), caipirinha and the weird shot that dude gave me!
My memory was intact u.u

Ooohhh and the topic about your hair xD~
I can't believe you actually use the hair brush more than I do xD~
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Wah??? I drank more than you guys!
The weird beer, piña colada (I... guess o.o), caipirinha and the weird shot that dude gave me!
My memory was intact u.u

Ooohhh and the topic about your hair xD~
I can't believe you actually use the hair brush more than I do xD~
We ALL DRANK THE SAME AMOUNT!!!!

U feeling jelly of my hair???? :3c

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Weird beer? :zomg
Yeah some Gold/Dark or whatever it was! Can't recall... it was alright.

Oh Farfalla, do you remember the super strong beers we picked up from the shop. I think one of them was called the "Maximator" or something awesome like that :derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I do. It tasted like piss @.@ If we need to pick dutch beer again, let's stick to Heineken xD
And it wasn't that strong anyway D:
Did you hear that french police checked the room next to us? Oo Those guys were really crazy xD I wonder if that happened when Germy was there with them xD
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,455
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I do. It tasted like piss @.@ If we need to pick dutch beer again, let's stick to Heineken xD
And it wasn't that strong anyway D:
Did you hear that french police checked the room next to us? Oo Those guys were really crazy xD I wonder if that happened when Germy was there with them xD
Dutch beer is inferior to Belgian beer anyways :noworry

And 11.6% abv is strong...maybe she was too screwed up already to notice? :derp

I think he's in love :rofl
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hey! I spent xmas with Germy's parents! RUSSIAN FOLKS! They had vodka toasts every 10 mins!
Maybe I'm just strong, not screwed up U.U

Beers are already weaker than other alcoholic drinks, so you can't say that 11,6% is reeeally that stronger ç.ç
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hey! I spent xmas with Germy's parents! RUSSIAN FOLKS! They had vodka toasts every 10 mins!
Maybe I'm just strong, not screwed up U.U

Beers are already weaker than other alcoholic drinks, so you can't say that 11,6% is reeeally that stronger ç.ç
It depends on the mixed drink. But at 11.6% abv there's no way it didn't have an alcoholic taste to it. You can't really hide that taste with that much abv.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top