The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,454
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think he's in love :rofl
:s Maybe I'll pour myself some iced tawny to cool down. Or a glass of Yamazaki (suntory whisky, unrelated to Ryuji).

It depends on the mixed drink. But at 11.6% abv there's no way it didn't have an alcoholic taste to it. You can't really hide that taste with that much abv.
Yes you kinda can I think, Chu-Hi beers are really good at that. Didn't taste the 12%, but the Asahi Sparx 9% felt like a very slightly alcoholized lemonade back then.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I do. It tasted like piss @.@ If we need to pick dutch beer again, let's stick to Heineken xD
And it wasn't that strong anyway D:
Did you hear that french police checked the room next to us? Oo Those guys were really crazy xD I wonder if that happened when Germy was there with them xD
No I didn't know that. Was that the morning we left??? I wouldn't be surprised if they had some weird stuff hidden there.

Did you know that guy Charles sent me a fb request? :derp

Omaba's cousin :rofl
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Gary, it didn't taste muuuch stronger than the others ;-;
I think I can only complain about the drinks Xad had in his room and the caipirinha we had in Paris xD Those were strong.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

:gwah no! he's using me to get to you! He wants to some favela! :jk
That made no sense at all u.u
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
But we had 2 500mls cans and we were still fine ._.
Two beers aren't going to do much to you. A strong beer is different than a cocktail....it's relative.

Yes you kinda can I think, Chu-Hi beers are really good at that. Didn't taste the 12%, but the Asahi Sparx 9% felt like a very slightly alcoholized lemonade back then.
I meant beer, not malt beverages :XD

But I was exaggerating. Most high-abv beers can have a more present alcoholic note than the lesser ones, that doesn't mean it's overpowering though. A high abv beer can taste weaker than it is, and vice versa. Depends on the style and the brewer.

Gary, it didn't taste muuuch stronger than the others ;-;
I think I can only complain about the drinks Xad had in his room and the caipirinha we had in Paris xD Those were strong.
Stop comparing beer to cocktails and hard liquor :fail
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Of course it was. You just wanted to show off your age so that people start like saying... uuuhhh woooowww I'd have guessed you be 20.

I GOT YOU THERE! :yelling
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Of course it was. You just wanted to show off your age so that people start like saying... uuuhhh woooowww I'd have guessed you be 20.

I GOT YOU THERE! :yelling
So true. She loves playing the guessing game :mono
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yes you can, you managed to fix it for NYE? :derp
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Where's my black twin? :notrust
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
He added me on FB haha, and Falla also ninja pic'd him in the lobby. :D I'm not sure if it's ok though to spread the photos here.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
PM me on FB chat a link to him \o/
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
OHHHH COOOOME OOOON! That was so mainstream of you. You didn't need to show off all of those silly pics. :chair
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top