Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Bakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :arf

:hug
I take all that effort to dig out the response to my question, and it's not answered? :XD

Not that I'm complaining :derp :hug

Naom how are you? Just what exactly are you up to? :XD Winter holidays? (I have totally lost track of time since school ended...:XD)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

...to make up for my last post :hee
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
:sarc

...though sideburns :plot
:nod

Holy crap, your friends sound like assholes :gwah Are you talking about your youngest sister, or? Because I can understand maybe she not liking it...though I would wonder why she went in the first place :XD

I'm not sure I've had a better movie-watching experience than Inception. Some have ranked up there with it, but Inception is just made of win and candy.

I griped at my friends for texting afterwards. "Well that movie was just too confusing, Hill-ray. I got BORED." :rofl I rolled me eyes. It was expected out of her in the end. :eyeroll And yes it was my little sister, but she's 16. She can appreciate a good movie. I did when I was 16. :noworry
It was GREAT. I'm so glad I went to go see it on the big screen. It's one of those movies where a small screen just doesn't do it justice.

Holy mother of jeebus your dreams are super detailed...or at least you recall the crap out of them :blink
All of my dreams are really detailed. That's why they feel so real and I don't think I'll ever be able to have a lucid dream. I don't typically recall them this well though. I think it had something to do with waking up in the middle of the night. And I still haven't been able to go back to sleep. :notrust Lameeeeeeeee.

Nonsensical dreams ftw...at least there weren't any freaky lights this time :oh
The lights were freaky, but that was a cool/scary dream.

And not to get technical, but you can't really "incept" yourself. You did have a dream within a dream, but inception is someone planting an idea in your head that you think you came up on your own, when it's really fake :mono

/nerd

Oh I know, I incepted you into making a wall of text here :kukuku ...you didn't see me though, I was the giant spork with linguini for hands...I was too shy to say hello, oh well.
I planted thoughts in my head that I wanted to have ideas of... :arf
I didn't notice you, the spork. That's probably the way you wanted it though, right? I mean, there was a lot of junk in that room. You could have been anywhere.

It's funny, because I was about 3/4s of the way through that story and I stopped and thought "uhhh...maybe stop with the Vicodin thankssomuch" and then I saw the last sentence and went :fail
After writing it all out, I was like, Damnnnnnn. Sounds like I'm on vicodin still. :rofl It made a lot of sense in my head, but telling it to someone else really makes it seem weirder. I can't really explain my dreams very well though. They're really intuitive and the feelings involved with them... I don't know. It's kind of a "you had to be there" situation, but obviously I was the only one who was even there to see it. God I love dreams. They're so awesome. I wish I remembered all of my dreams as well as that one.

Yeah it's tl;dr, but I read it anyway. Not like you or others haven't seen such a thing from me :3c

speaking of tl;dr :derp ...............:scry
It took me a really time to figure out what you were getting at, but I finally realized it. :teehee
Don't hate me. :yelling

Ah, RE5. I like every game in the series, but nothing beats the ambiance of the original. 4 and 5 are different than the previous games. More shooter and action-oriented. The original is really about survival and it's creepy and angsty, and dreadful. Reading notes left by people who got infected and then zombies lurching towards you when you only have 3 bullets left.......F7U12 :arf
Aren't there movies for it too? Or am I thinking of something else? The two-joystick thing drives me crazy. I don't like first-person shooter games really. Modern Warfare and Halo are boringgggggggggg to me. I just really don't understand how people spend hours and hours on end playing those. Just not my cup of tea. :mono

And I mentioned RE because it's definitely the most "OH SHIT" game around. Didn't mean it was particularly hard, but I guess it is :XD

BTW...you just used cookieface :hee
It was definitely up there on the OH SHIT! level. Of course, I've never played the first one that you talked about. It was really fun to play with someone else, but I don't think it would be that interesting if I was playing it alone. It's not really the type of game I would like to spend a lot of time on. Although it was fun for that OH SHIT! 15 minutes.

Them being unintentional makes them that much better. It comes from within or somewhere in the aether :om
Ehhhh. It could be true. Incidentally, since I don't draw men that much, the sensuality is typically between two girls. :teehee Or perhaps not so incidental. Meh. Who knows. :eyeroll

I'd have to look into that :notsure

:plot
You ain't got nothin' on me. :3c

Do you know every line from the book or something? :gwah

I was looking for the exact lyric and the site had comments about it's meaning and someone said the same thing you said.

Anything related to HP or some sort of implication on my part was purely coincidental :derp ...it really was actually :oh ...but, lol...:imslow ....ahem :hip
Not every line, but... Well maybe. I probably wouldn't have noticed it right off the bat, but since you mentioned it... Yes, I do remember that part.

You read all the Harry Potter books in your closet last week, Gary. :arf ADMIT IT DAMNIT. :arf It's time to come out!

And yes they are...I totally dig the nerd-funk. Let's face it, those people are nerds :oh
Shhhh. I don't think they know they're nerds. You might hurt their feelings.

That was sort of Freudian on Kevin's part...maybe seeing something he wish he had? :teehee
I wouldn't put it past him. :teehee We all know KD has a freaky side. ;D

Milly wants to text everyone :cookiehand

I think he was half-kidding about the drunk part. He just likes interaction.
He can't has text me. I rarely give out my number because when people text, I don't really reply. Most people take that offensively or rant at me for it, so it's better just to avoid it all together. Even my mom complains about it. I'm like "you do realize out of all the people that have ever texted me, you're the one who gets the most replies, right?" :fail

Drunk interaction with me id probably more fun than sober anyway. :p

[xi0]Why can't I edit myself? This post is absolutely ridiculous.......YOU MADE ME DO THIS WOMAN! :rant[/xi0]
You can't edit your post, or what?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I griped at my friends for texting afterwards. "Well that movie was just too confusing, Hill-ray. I got BORED." :rofl I rolled me eyes. It was expected out of her in the end. :eyeroll And yes it was my little sister, but she's 16. She can appreciate a good movie. I did when I was 16. :noworry
It was GREAT. I'm so glad I went to go see it on the big screen. It's one of those movies where a small screen just doesn't do it justice.
Definitely agree. I think I saw it on IMAX, and it's without a doubt a movie made for the theater. Just the scale of it.

Your sister just isn't as sickdope as you were/are :noworry

All of my dreams are really detailed. That's why they feel so real and I don't think I'll ever be able to have a lucid dream. I don't typically recall them this well though. I think it had something to do with waking up in the middle of the night. And I still haven't been able to go back to sleep. :notrust Lameeeeeeeee.
I wish I could remember the detail to my dreams. I know I still dream, I just lose it the moment I wake up. There are some exceptions, when I dream about real people or even MH people (yes that has happened). Some are more vivid than others obviously :derp, But even then, I don't remember the detail like you do. I really admire that and am jelly :oh.

I'm not much of a lucid dreamer, but I can wake myself up from a dream. The only way I can explain it is in my dream state, shaking my head back and forth violently and that seems to get me awake, at least long enough to not go back into that dream usually...that sounded batshit insane :rofl

Why can't you go back to bed? Hope you don't have plans today :s

I planted thoughts in my head that I wanted to have ideas of... :arf
I didn't notice you, the spork. That's probably the way you wanted it though, right? I mean, there was a lot of junk in that room. You could have been anywhere.
:hee

After writing it all out, I was like, Damnnnnnn. Sounds like I'm on vicodin still. :rofl It made a lot of sense in my head, but telling it to someone else really makes it seem weirder. I can't really explain my dreams very well though. They're really intuitive and the feelings involved with them... I don't know. It's kind of a "you had to be there" situation, but obviously I was the only one who was even there to see it. God I love dreams. They're so awesome. I wish I remembered all of my dreams as well as that one.
Probably because you created it and experienced it yourself. It's your creation, so there's an attachment to it.

It took me a really time to figure out what you were getting at, but I finally realized it. :teehee
Don't hate me. :yelling
I won't hate you...it only creates angst :hip (when I haven't forgot about it myself :imslow)

...but that's the point isn't it? :cheez

A promise is a promise though :p

Aren't there movies for it too? Or am I thinking of something else? The two-joystick thing drives me crazy. I don't like first-person shooter games really. Modern Warfare and Halo are boringgggggggggg to me. I just really don't understand how people spend hours and hours on end playing those. Just not my cup of tea. :mono



It was definitely up there on the OH SHIT! level. Of course, I've never played the first one that you talked about. It was really fun to play with someone else, but I don't think it would be that interesting if I was playing it alone. It's not really the type of game I would like to spend a lot of time on. Although it was fun for that OH SHIT! 15 minutes.
Yeah there are. People go see them for some reason. There are better zombie movies, and there's almost nothing in common between the first game and first movie. Only that there's a mansion and an outbreak. I think fanboys bitched and moaned over there not being any characters from the game in it, so from that point on they added them in the subsequent films. Seems like they're the only movies Milla Jovovich is in since her husband directs them :derp

I enjoy FPS's but I wouldn't say they're my favorite type of game, no. Well you said you're a noob and didn't have any VG until just now right? The dual-stick is something you just learn with practice.

The first game is a classic, really gives that mood of being alone in a mansion and trying to find out how to get out and survive.

You ain't got nothin' on me. :3c
How do you know? Maybe I incepted you into thinking you haven't done anything? :kukuku

Not every line, but... Well maybe. I probably wouldn't have noticed it right off the bat, but since you mentioned it... Yes, I do remember that part.

You read all the Harry Potter books in your closet last week, Gary. :arf ADMIT IT DAMNIT. :arf It's time to come out!
Daaaang...if you have a fraction of that enthusiasm for A Song of Ice and Fire when you get to it, you'll be pretty impressive.

My closet? What are you saying? :gwah

I'll read the series at some point...I must admit I didn't give it much of a chance :s

Shhhh. I don't think they know they're nerds. You might hurt their feelings.
:rofl They are the cool type of nerd though. Even though they're awkward as hell sometimes :lmao

He can't has text me. I rarely give out my number because when people text, I don't really reply. Most people take that offensively or rant at me for it, so it's better just to avoid it all together. Even my mom complains about it. I'm like "you do realize out of all the people that have ever texted me, you're the one who gets the most replies, right?" :fail

Drunk interaction with me id probably more fun than sober anyway. :p
Your pimp hand is strong, even with your moms :gwah

Your mom is more fun drunk than sober :hip

You can't edit your post, or what?
No, I meant "edit" as in shortening my words...I guess tl;dr is unavoidable with me :fail



This post doesn't look as long as the last one :zomg
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I just want to say on behalf of an anonymous individual that you all should stop posting tl;dr posts.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
*runs back in* :gwah

*does not see that yaoi, but totally wants to* :3c

*runs back out after KD*
Are you chasing me? Or did you just leave right after me? :derp



I don't text message. Just ask Gary and Kd. :sweat

Do I not have you on Skype?? I need to add you on there. But I haven't drank in a looooong time. I think it's been weeks, maybe even a month. I don't really know for sure in the end. :fail
I can confirm that this is indeed true, so wait in line mister, I am ready to have a drunk talk with Naomi... Then again shes talked to me while I was drunk...

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

[1/1/2012 2:05:57 AM] Kdowns: I think I went to the potty five times within the last hour...


Just quoting this here....
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I take all that effort to dig out the response to my question, and it's not answered? :XD

Not that I'm complaining :derp :hug

Naom how are you? Just what exactly are you up to? :XD Winter holidays? (I have totally lost track of time since school ended...:XD)
Can't say that I remember your question... :cookiehand

Yes, I'm on the winter holidays still. They're steadily coming to a close though, and I can't bring myself to get my shit together and sign up for classes and get a new new used car. :fail Aren't you on holiday as well?

And yes. I can't believe it's already January... *has to check date* 9th! :bored I don't want it to end now that I'm finally having fun again. :yelling

Definitely agree. I think I saw it on IMAX, and it's without a doubt a movie made for the theater. Just the scale of it.

Your sister just isn't as sickdope as you were/are :noworry
Awww, I think she secretly loved it, she just didn't want to admit it. She gets that way sometimes. :fail Probably learned it from me, come to think of it. I've seen my mom act that way before, but she only ever does it around me. :rofl Mostly with the book Twilight. As much as she complained about it, I think she really liked it. :fan I can tell, but she knows how much I disapprove of that book so she doesn't want to admit it. I think it's hilarious that she thinks I'd be so shallow to think any less of her because of it. Moms. :eyeroll Although I would make soooo much fun of her if she ever did confess it! Hahahah!

I wish I could remember the detail to my dreams. I know I still dream, I just lose it the moment I wake up. There are some exceptions, when I dream about real people or even MH people (yes that has happened). Some are more vivid than others obviously :derp, But even then, I don't remember the detail like you do. I really admire that and am jelly :oh.
Take some pain killers or sleeping pills. For some reason, I find that dreams are more vivid and easier to remember that way. I wonder why that is.

I've had one or two MH dreams before! Hahahaha! I think I mentioned to Kaiten that he banned me in one of my dreams before because I was trolling him or something. It was really funny. XD

I'm not much of a lucid dreamer, but I can wake myself up from a dream. The only way I can explain it is in my dream state, shaking my head back and forth violently and that seems to get me awake, at least long enough to not go back into that dream usually...that sounded batshit insane :rofl
Ohhh? So you can tell you're in a dream in a way! Being able to wake yourself up from one... :plot That's so close. At some level, you're aware that it isn't real. It seems like you're only one step away from being able to harness your dreams, and control them and do whatever you want! You need to try it. I would be the ultimate jealous person if you could. Then you could teach meee! :arf I've been trying to have lucid dreams for like two years, but haven't been anywhere near successful as of yet. Then again, it's been a few months since I've even tried.

I remember the best dreams I've had, and I could only imagine what it would be like if I could actually decide where to take them.

Why can't you go back to bed? Hope you don't have plans today :s
Dunno. :s It happens. I finally fell back asleep at 9. :notrust Like that does me any good. I did have plans, but I slept through them. :cookiehand I'll just do it tomorrow. Instead I decided to clean my room and try to get of some things. My room isn't very big, so after every Christmas I have to de-clutter or else I'll go insane.

I won't hate you...it only creates angst :hip (when I haven't forgot about it myself :imslow)
Even though I haven't responded, we still found a way to go back in forth with the walls, didn't we? It's inevitable!

A promise is a promise though :p
I nearly always keep them too. It's a shame I can't say always, but if I did I would be a liar. It usually takes me a long time to fulfill them I have to say. :sweat

Yeah there are. People go see them for some reason. There are better zombie movies, and there's almost nothing in common between the first game and first movie. Only that there's a mansion and an outbreak. I think fanboys bitched and moaned over there not being any characters from the game in it, so from that point on they added them in the subsequent films. Seems like they're the only movies Milla Jovovich is in since her husband directs them :derp
So they're not really good? I think there is a new one coming out. Or was that Underworld? I don't really know. :fail I saw a poster for something or the other at the movie theater. And the fanboys had the right to bitch and moan. If they're going to make a movie out of something, they better do it right.

I enjoy FPS's but I wouldn't say they're my favorite type of game, no. Well you said you're a noob and didn't have any VG until just now right? The dual-stick is something you just learn with practice.
What is your favorite type of game, anyway?

Two joysticks reminds me of when I played the piano. Frustrating and despite practice, pretty well over my head.

How do you know? Maybe I incepted you into thinking you haven't done anything? :kukuku
...:arf

Daaaang...if you have a fraction of that enthusiasm for A Song of Ice and Fire when you get to it, you'll be pretty impressive.
Impressive? What makes you say that?

I'm more than halfway through The Hobbit, by the way! For me, that's blowing through it pretty quickly. It's really a great book though. I can't wait to read the others. Although A Song of Ice and Fire is sort of tempting... As well as The Hunger Games book. I might have to read the Hunger Games book next just because the movie is coming out soon and I have a strict policy of reading the book first.

My closet? What are you saying? :gwah
I know.... I know.

I'll read the series at some point...I must admit I didn't give it much of a chance :s
I CALL BEING GARY'S FANGIRL BUDDY WHEN HE READS HARRY POTTER SO ALL YOU OTHER BITCHES BACK OFF KAY. :arf

Your pimp hand is strong, even with your moms :gwah
:rofl As if.

Oh god. I am a 90s kid.

Your mom is more fun drunk than sober :hip
:gwah... I... What?

I just want to say on behalf of an anonymous individual that you all should stop posting tl;dr posts.
I bet you guys five bucks it was Blai.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
It probably was Blai... Also Jesus Chrsit Naomi... That long of a post just to Gary D:

Also

Want to rage at this comic with me?

 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
It probably was Blai... Also Jesus Chrsit Naomi... That long of a post just to Gary D:

Also

Want to rage at this comic with me?
Yeah, I totally think it was. :rofl

I know, wrong? Remember my walls I used to shoot at you and Gary earlier in this thread? Then they died when I went through my little thread avoidance phase.

That comic... :rofl So funny!

Although it's not accurate. Voldemort murdered his father and his mother died long before he would ever be able to remember her. :derp So HARRY DOES WIN THIS ROUND :arf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, I totally think it was. :rofl

I know, wrong? Remember my walls I used to shoot at you and Gary earlier in this thread? Then they died when I went through my little thread avoidance phase.

That comic... :rofl So funny!

Although it's not accurate. Voldemort murdered his father and his mother died long before he would ever be able to remember her. :derp So HARRY DOES WIN THIS ROUND :arf
That's what I meant when let's rage at this since I knew it was wrong also...

Now it's only walls of text with gary... WHAT HAPPENED D:
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:sarc

...though sideburns :plot



Holy crap, your friends sound like assholes :gwah Are you talking about your youngest sister, or? Because I can understand maybe she not liking it...though I would wonder why she went in the first place :XD

I'm not sure I've had a better movie-watching experience than Inception. Some have ranked up there with it, but Inception is just made of win and candy.



Holy mother of jeebus your dreams are super detailed...or at least you recall the crap out of them :blink

Nonsensical dreams ftw...at least there weren't any freaky lights this time :oh

And not to get technical, but you can't really "incept" yourself. You did have a dream within a dream, but inception is someone planting an idea in your head that you think you came up on your own, when it's really fake :mono

/nerd

Oh I know, I incepted you into making a wall of text here :kukuku ...you didn't see me though, I was the giant spork with linguini for hands...I was too shy to say hello, oh well.

It's funny, because I was about 3/4s of the way through that story and I stopped and thought "uhhh...maybe stop with the Vicodin thankssomuch" and then I saw the last sentence and went :fail

Yeah it's tl;dr, but I read it anyway. Not like you or others haven't seen such a thing from me :3c

speaking of tl;dr :derp ...............:scry



Ah, RE5. I like every game in the series, but nothing beats the ambiance of the original. 4 and 5 are different than the previous games. More shooter and action-oriented. The original is really about survival and it's creepy and angsty, and dreadful. Reading notes left by people who got infected and then zombies lurching towards you when you only have 3 bullets left.......F7U12 :arf

And I mentioned RE because it's definitely the most "OH SHIT" game around. Didn't mean it was particularly hard, but I guess it is :XD

BTW...you just used cookieface :hee



Them being unintentional makes them that much better. It comes from within or somewhere in the aether :om



I'd have to look into that :notsure

:plot



Do you know every line from the book or something? :gwah

I was looking for the exact lyric and the site had comments about it's meaning and someone said the same thing you said.

Anything related to HP or some sort of implication on my part was purely coincidental :derp ...it really was actually :oh ...but, lol...:imslow ....ahem :hip

And yes they are...I totally dig the nerd-funk. Let's face it, those people are nerds :oh



That was sort of Freudian on Kevin's part...maybe seeing something he wish he had? :teehee



Milly wants to text everyone :cookiehand

I think he was half-kidding about the drunk part. He just likes interaction.




[xi0]Why can't I edit myself? This post is absolutely ridiculous.......YOU MADE ME DO THIS WOMAN! :rant[/xi0]

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

...I'm speechless :oh

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Shit, I just made the post longer :bored

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

...ffs :fail
:nod




I griped at my friends for texting afterwards. "Well that movie was just too confusing, Hill-ray. I got BORED." :rofl I rolled me eyes. It was expected out of her in the end. :eyeroll And yes it was my little sister, but she's 16. She can appreciate a good movie. I did when I was 16. :noworry
It was GREAT. I'm so glad I went to go see it on the big screen. It's one of those movies where a small screen just doesn't do it justice.



All of my dreams are really detailed. That's why they feel so real and I don't think I'll ever be able to have a lucid dream. I don't typically recall them this well though. I think it had something to do with waking up in the middle of the night. And I still haven't been able to go back to sleep. :notrust Lameeeeeeeee.



The lights were freaky, but that was a cool/scary dream.



I planted thoughts in my head that I wanted to have ideas of... :arf
I didn't notice you, the spork. That's probably the way you wanted it though, right? I mean, there was a lot of junk in that room. You could have been anywhere.



After writing it all out, I was like, Damnnnnnn. Sounds like I'm on vicodin still. :rofl It made a lot of sense in my head, but telling it to someone else really makes it seem weirder. I can't really explain my dreams very well though. They're really intuitive and the feelings involved with them... I don't know. It's kind of a "you had to be there" situation, but obviously I was the only one who was even there to see it. God I love dreams. They're so awesome. I wish I remembered all of my dreams as well as that one.



It took me a really time to figure out what you were getting at, but I finally realized it. :teehee
Don't hate me. :yelling



Aren't there movies for it too? Or am I thinking of something else? The two-joystick thing drives me crazy. I don't like first-person shooter games really. Modern Warfare and Halo are boringgggggggggg to me. I just really don't understand how people spend hours and hours on end playing those. Just not my cup of tea. :mono



It was definitely up there on the OH SHIT! level. Of course, I've never played the first one that you talked about. It was really fun to play with someone else, but I don't think it would be that interesting if I was playing it alone. It's not really the type of game I would like to spend a lot of time on. Although it was fun for that OH SHIT! 15 minutes.



Ehhhh. It could be true. Incidentally, since I don't draw men that much, the sensuality is typically between two girls. :teehee Or perhaps not so incidental. Meh. Who knows. :eyeroll



You ain't got nothin' on me. :3c



Not every line, but... Well maybe. I probably wouldn't have noticed it right off the bat, but since you mentioned it... Yes, I do remember that part.

You read all the Harry Potter books in your closet last week, Gary. :arf ADMIT IT DAMNIT. :arf It's time to come out!



Shhhh. I don't think they know they're nerds. You might hurt their feelings.



I wouldn't put it past him. :teehee We all know KD has a freaky side. ;D



He can't has text me. I rarely give out my number because when people text, I don't really reply. Most people take that offensively or rant at me for it, so it's better just to avoid it all together. Even my mom complains about it. I'm like "you do realize out of all the people that have ever texted me, you're the one who gets the most replies, right?" :fail

Drunk interaction with me id probably more fun than sober anyway. :p



You can't edit your post, or what?
Definitely agree. I think I saw it on IMAX, and it's without a doubt a movie made for the theater. Just the scale of it.

Your sister just isn't as sickdope as you were/are :noworry



I wish I could remember the detail to my dreams. I know I still dream, I just lose it the moment I wake up. There are some exceptions, when I dream about real people or even MH people (yes that has happened). Some are more vivid than others obviously :derp, But even then, I don't remember the detail like you do. I really admire that and am jelly :oh.

I'm not much of a lucid dreamer, but I can wake myself up from a dream. The only way I can explain it is in my dream state, shaking my head back and forth violently and that seems to get me awake, at least long enough to not go back into that dream usually...that sounded batshit insane :rofl

Why can't you go back to bed? Hope you don't have plans today :s



:hee



Probably because you created it and experienced it yourself. It's your creation, so there's an attachment to it.



I won't hate you...it only creates angst :hip (when I haven't forgot about it myself :imslow)

...but that's the point isn't it? :cheez

A promise is a promise though :p



Yeah there are. People go see them for some reason. There are better zombie movies, and there's almost nothing in common between the first game and first movie. Only that there's a mansion and an outbreak. I think fanboys bitched and moaned over there not being any characters from the game in it, so from that point on they added them in the subsequent films. Seems like they're the only movies Milla Jovovich is in since her husband directs them :derp

I enjoy FPS's but I wouldn't say they're my favorite type of game, no. Well you said you're a noob and didn't have any VG until just now right? The dual-stick is something you just learn with practice.

The first game is a classic, really gives that mood of being alone in a mansion and trying to find out how to get out and survive.



How do you know? Maybe I incepted you into thinking you haven't done anything? :kukuku



Daaaang...if you have a fraction of that enthusiasm for A Song of Ice and Fire when you get to it, you'll be pretty impressive.

My closet? What are you saying? :gwah

I'll read the series at some point...I must admit I didn't give it much of a chance :s



:rofl They are the cool type of nerd though. Even though they're awkward as hell sometimes :lmao



Your pimp hand is strong, even with your moms :gwah

Your mom is more fun drunk than sober :hip



No, I meant "edit" as in shortening my words...I guess tl;dr is unavoidable with me :fail



This post doesn't look as long as the last one :zomg
Can't say that I remember your question... :cookiehand

Yes, I'm on the winter holidays still. They're steadily coming to a close though, and I can't bring myself to get my shit together and sign up for classes and get a new new used car. :fail Aren't you on holiday as well?

And yes. I can't believe it's already January... *has to check date* 9th! :bored I don't want it to end now that I'm finally having fun again. :yelling



Awww, I think she secretly loved it, she just didn't want to admit it. She gets that way sometimes. :fail Probably learned it from me, come to think of it. I've seen my mom act that way before, but she only ever does it around me. :rofl Mostly with the book Twilight. As much as she complained about it, I think she really liked it. :fan I can tell, but she knows how much I disapprove of that book so she doesn't want to admit it. I think it's hilarious that she thinks I'd be so shallow to think any less of her because of it. Moms. :eyeroll Although I would make soooo much fun of her if she ever did confess it! Hahahah!



Take some pain killers or sleeping pills. For some reason, I find that dreams are more vivid and easier to remember that way. I wonder why that is.

I've had one or two MH dreams before! Hahahaha! I think I mentioned to Kaiten that he banned me in one of my dreams before because I was trolling him or something. It was really funny. XD



Ohhh? So you can tell you're in a dream in a way! Being able to wake yourself up from one... :plot That's so close. At some level, you're aware that it isn't real. It seems like you're only one step away from being able to harness your dreams, and control them and do whatever you want! You need to try it. I would be the ultimate jealous person if you could. Then you could teach meee! :arf I've been trying to have lucid dreams for like two years, but haven't been anywhere near successful as of yet. Then again, it's been a few months since I've even tried.

I remember the best dreams I've had, and I could only imagine what it would be like if I could actually decide where to take them.



Dunno. :s It happens. I finally fell back asleep at 9. :notrust Like that does me any good. I did have plans, but I slept through them. :cookiehand I'll just do it tomorrow. Instead I decided to clean my room and try to get of some things. My room isn't very big, so after every Christmas I have to de-clutter or else I'll go insane.



Even though I haven't responded, we still found a way to go back in forth with the walls, didn't we? It's inevitable!



I nearly always keep them too. It's a shame I can't say always, but if I did I would be a liar. It usually takes me a long time to fulfill them I have to say. :sweat



So they're not really good? I think there is a new one coming out. Or was that Underworld? I don't really know. :fail I saw a poster for something or the other at the movie theater. And the fanboys had the right to bitch and moan. If they're going to make a movie out of something, they better do it right.



What is your favorite type of game, anyway?

Two joysticks reminds me of when I played the piano. Frustrating and despite practice, pretty well over my head.



...:arf



Impressive? What makes you say that?

I'm more than halfway through The Hobbit, by the way! For me, that's blowing through it pretty quickly. It's really a great book though. I can't wait to read the others. Although A Song of Ice and Fire is sort of tempting... As well as The Hunger Games book. I might have to read the Hunger Games book next just because the movie is coming out soon and I have a strict policy of reading the book first.



I know.... I know.



I CALL BEING GARY'S FANGIRL BUDDY WHEN HE READS HARRY POTTER SO ALL YOU OTHER BITCHES BACK OFF KAY. :arf



:rofl As if.

Oh god. I am a 90s kid.



:gwah... I... What?



I bet you guys five bucks it was Blai.
Mother of God :gwah
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
That's what I meant when let's rage at this since I knew it was wrong also...

Now it's only walls of text with gary... WHAT HAPPENED D:
Oh in that case, then yes! RAGE:arf They need to get their Potter facts straight, no matter how funny the comic was aside. :arf :arf :arf

I did giggle though. :teehee

I dunno what happened. :gwah We can always start again, of course. :derp Although most of this post to you was smiley spam, so good luck trying to get a conversation out of it.

Mother of God :gwah
SHUT UP:arf
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Any insults we throw at him are deflected by him endless bear fluff... And sideburns.

Do I not have you on Skype?? I need to add you on there. But I haven't drank in a looooong time. I think it's been weeks, maybe even a month. I don't really know for sure in the end. :fail
Sideburns? GARY'S NOT BALD?!?!?!?!

m3jstile is my skype, methinks. You've not drunk for a long time?!











ARE YOU NATURALLY TAHT DITZY?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Oh in that case, then yes! RAGE:arf They need to get their Potter facts straight, no matter how funny the comic was aside. :arf :arf :arf

I did giggle though. :teehee

I dunno what happened. :gwah We can always start again, of course. :derp Although most of this post to you was smiley spam, so good luck trying to get a conversation out of it.



SHUT UP:arf
I can make a conversation out of anything :cheez

So how was your day?


How has life been lately?

Ready for school to start back up?

What classes are you taking?

etc etc etc.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Awww, I think she secretly loved it, she just didn't want to admit it. She gets that way sometimes. :fail Probably learned it from me, come to think of it. I've seen my mom act that way before, but she only ever does it around me. :rofl Mostly with the book Twilight. As much as she complained about it, I think she really liked it. :fan I can tell, but she knows how much I disapprove of that book so she doesn't want to admit it. I think it's hilarious that she thinks I'd be so shallow to think any less of her because of it. Moms. :eyeroll Although I would make soooo much fun of her if she ever did confess it! Hahahah!
That's hilarious. I think my brother and me have the same back-and-forth thing going on as well, where neither of us can admit that something is cool if we show it to the other :rofl

I'm sort of the same way...I think I've finally outgrew the "it's not cool if I admit I like that"-phase with most things. Especially some music. Can't say I've done that with Twilight since I've never bothered watching or reading it, but I can admit they have good soundtracks

My only real problem now is smiling at things I shouldn't be smiling at in front of others...like romantic comedies :iik ...don't tell anyone I said that though :gwah

Take some pain killers or sleeping pills. For some reason, I find that dreams are more vivid and easier to remember that way. I wonder why that is.

I've had one or two MH dreams before! Hahahaha! I think I mentioned to Kaiten that he banned me in one of my dreams before because I was trolling him or something. It was really funny. XD
What kind of role model are you?...telling someone that they should take painkillers/sleeping pills to have vivid and kickass dreams in front of everyone :hee

Pretty awesome one I'd say :derp

I have no idea why those types of drugs would make dreams more intense and vivid. Maybe I'll ask goodsy :3c

Kaiten trolls just as much as anyone, no way he would ban you over that. That is pretty funny though.

Ohhh? So you can tell you're in a dream in a way! Being able to wake yourself up from one... :plot That's so close. At some level, you're aware that it isn't real. It seems like you're only one step away from being able to harness your dreams, and control them and do whatever you want! You need to try it. I would be the ultimate jealous person if you could. Then you could teach meee! :arf I've been trying to have lucid dreams for like two years, but haven't been anywhere near successful as of yet. Then again, it's been a few months since I've even tried.

I remember the best dreams I've had, and I could only imagine what it would be like if I could actually decide where to take them.
As vague as my recollection is, I usually always remember the experience of knowing that I'm in a dream...it's sort of like a deja vu-type of sensation. I know exactly what it feels like, but at the same time I have segments of time where I forget that it's a dream......that makes no sense :XD

How do you try to have lucid dreams? Have you read books on the subject or something?

If I figure out what the hell I'm doing I'll be sure to clue you in :cookiehand

Dunno. :s It happens. I finally fell back asleep at 9. :notrust Like that does me any good. I did have plans, but I slept through them. :cookiehand I'll just do it tomorrow. Instead I decided to clean my room and try to get of some things. My room isn't very big, so after every Christmas I have to de-clutter or else I'll go insane.
After every Christmas? ...:shifty...do you make toys in your room?...ARE YOU SANTA CLAUS?! :gwah

WOODENTRAINPLZKTHNX?! :arf

Even though I haven't responded, we still found a way to go back in forth with the walls, didn't we? It's inevitable!



I nearly always keep them too. It's a shame I can't say always, but if I did I would be a liar. It usually takes me a long time to fulfill them I have to say. :sweat
It does seem like it's inevitable doesn't it? :oh

Long time you say? :coolstory

So they're not really good? I think there is a new one coming out. Or was that Underworld? I don't really know. :fail I saw a poster for something or the other at the movie theater. And the fanboys had the right to bitch and moan. If they're going to make a movie out of something, they better do it right.
They're good for what they are I guess. Tons of violence, shit blowing up...but they're not really Resident Evil in my eyes. If they actually took the first game, and made a faithful movie out of it, it would look nothing like the first movie. It's not as fast pace, and it's no where near as mindless as that movie.

There was a new RE out this summer I think? And yeah there's another Underworld movie, those are good I guess...if you're into staring at Kate Beckinsale's ass :3c

What is your favorite type of game, anyway?

Two joysticks reminds me of when I played the piano. Frustrating and despite practice, pretty well over my head.
I don't know if I have a favorite type of game. I can appreciate a well-made game regardless of the genre. Whether something has a ton of re-playability or not, who knows? Depends on my mood and how something strikes me. Games like Zelda, or Shadow of the Colossus are amazing experiences though and are among the best I've played.

You're seriously not comparing playing modern videogames to the piano are you? :rofl

Speaking of coordination, I would love to see what you look like when you throw a ball...though it's better if I don't, I might die from da lulz :teehee

Impressive? What makes you say that?

I'm more than halfway through The Hobbit, by the way! For me, that's blowing through it pretty quickly. It's really a great book though. I can't wait to read the others. Although A Song of Ice and Fire is sort of tempting... As well as The Hunger Games book. I might have to read the Hunger Games book next just because the movie is coming out soon and I have a strict policy of reading the book first.
Because you seem like an obsessive fan. Not sure if impressive is the right word, and maybe in a roundabout way I'm putting HP down by saying that, definitely wasn't my intention though :s

As long as you have it in your docket, it's good. You should definitely try to please your mother by reading those first (she did recommend them right?)...although, she likes Twilight :oh...........up to you :cookiehand

Although the second season of Game of Thrones comes out in April! :gwah

I know.... I know.
Did you just relent on making fun of me?...I'm disappoint :derp

I CALL BEING GARY'S FANGIRL BUDDY WHEN HE READS HARRY POTTER SO ALL YOU OTHER BITCHES BACK OFF KAY. :arf
Ojeez :arf

I bet you guys five bucks it was Blai.
:fail ...there's no mystery to this

It probably was Blai... Also Jesus Chrsit Naomi... That long of a post just to Gary D:
Hey! :yelling

Now it's only walls of text with gary... WHAT HAPPENED D:
You...got...cooler? :teehee

Mother of God :gwah
:epicfacepalm

:cookiehand

The anonymous source was right.
Mustnotgivepropsfortrollbehavior

:cussing
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I would like to take a step back from these outrageous accusations. I, would never, EVER care to be anonymous when it comes to complaining. I like to openly bitch and complain, doing it behind some kind of façade or acting anonymous, well that's just something that a woman can do.



My money is that it's on Nuno himself, trying to act as if there's 'another anon source' to that statement.


Also, I'm sure he doesn't have testicles.
Not really.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top