Can't say that I remember your question...
Yes, I'm on the winter holidays still. They're steadily coming to a close though, and I can't bring myself to get my shit together and sign up for classes and get a new
new used car.

Aren't you on holiday as well?
And yes. I can't believe it's already January... *has to check date* 9th!

I don't want it to end now that I'm finally having fun again.
Awww, I think she secretly loved it, she just didn't want to admit it. She gets that way sometimes.

Probably learned it from me, come to think of it. I've seen my mom act that way before, but she only ever does it around me.

Mostly with the book Twilight. As much as she complained about it, I think she really liked it.

I can tell, but she knows how much I disapprove of that book so she doesn't want to admit it. I think it's hilarious that she thinks I'd be so shallow to think any less of her because of it. Moms.

Although I would make soooo much fun of her if she ever did confess it! Hahahah!
Take some pain killers or sleeping pills. For some reason, I find that dreams are more vivid and easier to remember that way. I wonder why that is.
I've had one or two MH dreams before! Hahahaha! I think I mentioned to Kaiten that he banned me in one of my dreams before because I was trolling him or something. It was really funny. XD
Ohhh? So you can tell you're in a dream in a way! Being able to wake yourself up from one...

That's so close. At some level, you're aware that it isn't real. It seems like you're only one step away from being able to harness your dreams, and control them and do whatever you want! You need to try it. I would be the
ultimate jealous person if you could. Then you could teach meee!

I've been trying to have lucid dreams for like two years, but haven't been anywhere near successful as of yet. Then again, it's been a few months since I've even tried.
I remember the best dreams I've had, and I could only imagine what it would be like if I could actually decide where to take them.
Dunno.

It happens. I finally fell back asleep at 9.

Like that does me any good. I did have plans, but I slept through them.

I'll just do it tomorrow. Instead I decided to clean my room and try to get of some things. My room isn't very big, so after every Christmas I have to de-clutter or else I'll go insane.
Even though I haven't responded, we still found a way to go back in forth with the walls, didn't we? It's inevitable!
I nearly always keep them too. It's a shame I can't say always, but if I did I would be a liar. It usually takes me a long time to fulfill them I have to say.
So they're not really good? I think there is a new one coming out. Or was that Underworld? I don't really know.

I saw a poster for something or the other at the movie theater. And the fanboys had the right to bitch and moan. If they're going to make a movie out of something, they better do it right.
What is your favorite type of game, anyway?
Two joysticks reminds me of when I played the piano. Frustrating and despite practice, pretty well over my head.
...
Impressive? What makes you say that?
I'm more than halfway through The Hobbit, by the way! For me, that's blowing through it pretty quickly. It's really a great book though. I can't wait to read the others. Although A Song of Ice and Fire is sort of tempting... As well as The Hunger Games book. I might have to read the Hunger Games book next just because the movie is coming out soon and I have a strict policy of reading the book first.
I know.... I know.
I CALL BEING GARY'S FANGIRL BUDDY WHEN HE READS HARRY POTTER SO ALL YOU OTHER BITCHES BACK OFF KAY.

As if.
Oh god. I am a 90s kid.

... I... What?
I bet you guys five bucks it was Blai.