That's hilarious. I think my brother and me have the same back-and-forth thing going on as well, where neither of us can admit that something is cool if we show it to the other
I'm sort of the same way...I think I've finally outgrew the "it's not cool if I admit I like that"-phase with most things. Especially some music. Can't say I've done that with Twilight since I've never bothered watching or reading it, but I can admit they have good soundtracks
My only real problem now is smiling at things I shouldn't be smiling at in front of others...like romantic comedies

...don't tell anyone I said that though
What kind of role model are you?...telling someone that they should take painkillers/sleeping pills to have vivid and kickass dreams in front of everyone
Pretty awesome one I'd say
I have no idea why those types of drugs would make dreams more intense and vivid. Maybe I'll ask goodsy
Kaiten trolls just as much as anyone, no way he would ban you over that. That is pretty funny though.
As vague as my recollection is, I usually always remember the experience of knowing that I'm in a dream...it's sort of like a deja vu-type of sensation. I know exactly what it feels like, but at the same time I have segments of time where I forget that it's a dream......that makes no sense
How do you try to have lucid dreams? Have you read books on the subject or something?
If I figure out what the hell I'm doing I'll be sure to clue you in
After every Christmas? ...

...do you make toys in your room?...ARE YOU SANTA CLAUS?!
WOODENTRAINPLZKTHNX?!
It does seem like it's inevitable doesn't it?
Long time you say?
They're good for what they are I guess. Tons of violence, shit blowing up...but they're not really Resident Evil in my eyes. If they actually took the first game, and made a faithful movie out of it, it would look nothing like the first movie. It's not as fast pace, and it's no where near as mindless as that movie.
There was a new RE out this summer I think? And yeah there's another Underworld movie, those are good I guess...if you're into staring at Kate Beckinsale's ass
I don't know if I have a favorite type of game. I can appreciate a well-made game regardless of the genre. Whether something has a ton of re-playability or not, who knows? Depends on my mood and how something strikes me. Games like Zelda, or Shadow of the Colossus are amazing experiences though and are among the best I've played.
You're seriously not comparing playing modern videogames to the piano are you?
Speaking of coordination, I would love to see what you look like when you throw a ball...though it's better if I don't, I might die from da lulz
Because you seem like an obsessive fan. Not sure if impressive is the right word, and maybe in a roundabout way I'm putting HP down by saying that, definitely wasn't my intention though
As long as you have it in your docket, it's good. You should definitely try to please your mother by reading those first (she did recommend them right?)...although, she likes Twilight

...........up to you
Although the second season of Game of Thrones comes out in April!
Did you just relent on making fun of me?...I'm disappoint
Ojeez

...there's no mystery to this
Hey!
You...got...cooler?
Mustnotgivepropsfortrollbehavior