Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I can make a conversation out of anything :cheez
Challenge. Accepted. :hip

Why don't you and me cut out this bullshit and just get to the make out session? :jk




...good luck with that one Kevin :3c

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

I would like to take a step back from these outrageous accusations. I, would never, EVER care to be anonymous when it comes to complaining. I like to openly bitch and complain, doing it behind some kind of façade or acting anonymous, well that's just something that a woman can do.



My money is that it's on Nuno himself, trying to act as if there's 'another anon source' to that statement.


Also, I'm sure he doesn't have testicles.
Not really.
:rofl

KEEN EYE SIR :arf

What about testes? :oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
But... But it's... Something a woman can do, no testes, he had testes, he wouldn't be a woman, argument that holds my theory in place. RINGING ANY BELLS MR ROBOTO!?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
But... But it's... Something a woman can do, no testes, he had testes, he wouldn't be a woman, argument that holds my theory in place. RINGING ANY BELLS MR ROBOTO!?
Your logic is flawless! :arf
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I would like to take a step back from these outrageous accusations. I, would never, EVER care to be anonymous when it comes to complaining. I like to openly bitch and complain, doing it behind some kind of façade or acting anonymous, well that's just something that a woman can do.



My money is that it's on Nuno himself, trying to act as if there's 'another anon source' to that statement.


Also, I'm sure he doesn't have testicles.
Not really.
Speaking of outrageous accusations :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Nuno is the nicest, most personable KING OF TROLLS...he's silent but deadly. Like the smelliest of farts :cookiehand
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Tell me more...

My Child​
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


:cookiehand

The anonymous source was right.
:teehee

That's hilarious. I think my brother and me have the same back-and-forth thing going on as well, where neither of us can admit that something is cool if we show it to the other :rofl

I'm sort of the same way...I think I've finally outgrew the "it's not cool if I admit I like that"-phase with most things. Especially some music. Can't say I've done that with Twilight since I've never bothered watching or reading it, but I can admit they have good soundtracks

My only real problem now is smiling at things I shouldn't be smiling at in front of others...like romantic comedies :iik ...don't tell anyone I said that though :gwah



What kind of role model are you?...telling someone that they should take painkillers/sleeping pills to have vivid and kickass dreams in front of everyone :hee

Pretty awesome one I'd say :derp

I have no idea why those types of drugs would make dreams more intense and vivid. Maybe I'll ask goodsy :3c

Kaiten trolls just as much as anyone, no way he would ban you over that. That is pretty funny though.



As vague as my recollection is, I usually always remember the experience of knowing that I'm in a dream...it's sort of like a deja vu-type of sensation. I know exactly what it feels like, but at the same time I have segments of time where I forget that it's a dream......that makes no sense :XD

How do you try to have lucid dreams? Have you read books on the subject or something?

If I figure out what the hell I'm doing I'll be sure to clue you in :cookiehand



After every Christmas? ...:shifty...do you make toys in your room?...ARE YOU SANTA CLAUS?! :gwah

WOODENTRAINPLZKTHNX?! :arf



It does seem like it's inevitable doesn't it? :oh

Long time you say? :coolstory



They're good for what they are I guess. Tons of violence, shit blowing up...but they're not really Resident Evil in my eyes. If they actually took the first game, and made a faithful movie out of it, it would look nothing like the first movie. It's not as fast pace, and it's no where near as mindless as that movie.

There was a new RE out this summer I think? And yeah there's another Underworld movie, those are good I guess...if you're into staring at Kate Beckinsale's ass :3c



I don't know if I have a favorite type of game. I can appreciate a well-made game regardless of the genre. Whether something has a ton of re-playability or not, who knows? Depends on my mood and how something strikes me. Games like Zelda, or Shadow of the Colossus are amazing experiences though and are among the best I've played.

You're seriously not comparing playing modern videogames to the piano are you? :rofl

Speaking of coordination, I would love to see what you look like when you throw a ball...though it's better if I don't, I might die from da lulz :teehee



Because you seem like an obsessive fan. Not sure if impressive is the right word, and maybe in a roundabout way I'm putting HP down by saying that, definitely wasn't my intention though :s

As long as you have it in your docket, it's good. You should definitely try to please your mother by reading those first (she did recommend them right?)...although, she likes Twilight :oh...........up to you :cookiehand

Although the second season of Game of Thrones comes out in April! :gwah



Did you just relent on making fun of me?...I'm disappoint :derp



Ojeez :arf



:fail ...there's no mystery to this



Hey! :yelling



You...got...cooler? :teehee



:epicfacepalm



Mustnotgivepropsfortrollbehavior

:cussing
tl;dr :fail
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Challenge. Accepted. :hip

Why don't you and me cut out this bullshit and just get to the make out session? :jk




...good luck with that one Kevin :3c
My Good Sir... You'd have to buy me a few drinks until I was intoxicated :3
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
*watches KD and Gary*

...:gwah

*wiggles way between them*

Threesome?

:teehee
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
THERE IS A FUCKING ROBOT BY THE STAIRS
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Threesome... Yesss... :cheez

Wait... PUT ME DOWN :yelling
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
kdowns, you realize there are two guys in this threesome scenario, yeah? :garbear
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top