Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I lied.

I lied... I am back faster than I expected... Thank you Naomi for the awesome music!
:arf


Welcome back!

Did Naomi lure you back with the music?
Naomi uses seduction and music spam.
It's super effective!

Maybe, She must know I am a sucker for good music.
I bet you already knew a lot of it, so sorry about that! But I hope I gave you some that you didn't know.

You lied?
Is hipster Xad even cooler than regular Xad???? :arf
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I lied.

Someone is fixated on a meme :derp
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I lied.

"How did the hipster burn his tongue?"

"He ate the pizza before it was cool :derp"


And yes, Kdowns, I stole the joke, if it was looking really familiar to you.

Also, I suggest the title of our hydra be based on some anime, with avatar to match. What's your fave anime & chara?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I lied.

:arf




Naomi uses seduction and music spam.
It's super effective!



I bet you already knew a lot of it, so sorry about that! But I hope I gave you some that you didn't know.



Is hipster Xad even cooler than regular Xad???? :arf

except for Motionless in white and all time low. I never knew the other songs.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Hipster Xadyu was cool before he was regular Xadyu.
Someone is fixated on a meme :derp
That and this is mostly full of :fail on top of it.

"How did the hipster burn his tongue?"

"He ate the pizza before it was cool :derp"


And yes, Kdowns, I stole the joke, if it was looking really familiar to you.

Also, I suggest the title of our hydra be based on some anime, with avatar to match. What's your fave anime & chara?
Uhh... We could do something with Conan Edogawa from Case Closed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I lied.

I find the strawberry I actually told the truth guy way more amusing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I lied.

Kevin, you'll like this
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I lied.

By sheer willpower?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I lied.

Only shows I miss from DC is Recess and the one with Tim Allen when he was a handyman and lived next door to his child's principal. That show was gold.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I lied.

Only shows I miss from DC is Recess and the one with Tim Allen when he was a handyman and lived next door to his child's principal. That show was gold.
Home Improvement!:zomg I approve of your taste :bmgai
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I lied.

Wilson was his child's principal? :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I lied.

Sticking his nonexistent nose in other people's business!!! :yelling
:rofl That's Wilson for ya! :derp

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

You never do get to see more than the top of his face during the whole show, do you??
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I lied.

You never do get to see more than the top of his face during the whole show, do you??
I think there was an episode near the end where you got to see his face or something, but I don't remember.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top