- Joined
- May 2, 2010
- Messages
- 2,927
- Reaction score
- 1,962
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I really want to play Amnesia, which is an otome game released in August. The situation is pretty unique in that you start out in a relationship with one of the guys and actually work to develop the personality of the protagonist.
However, I'm pretty intimidated by the fact that there are way more bad endings than good.
However, I'm pretty intimidated by the fact that there are way more bad endings than good.
and how all the factors affect that end. I just find it interesting. 
Now that I think about it, having more bad endings will be a good challenge to be careful with the choices I make throughout the game. It seems that the right answer is quite ambiguous in visual novels which is good! A game that is too easy to beat is no fun.
) because I'm not sure I want to see them.
I thought it is rather a calm, peaceful, and pure VN.

