- Joined
- Jan 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
A brief introduction... In my spare time, I work as a fan translator for visual novels. http://vndb.org/d6
Currently the project I am working on is called Katahane. tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=Katahane
And so as a fan translator, I am overly curious. Have you heard of visual novels before? Have you played one? And most importantly, why not if you have not?
List of all translated visual novels to date:
http://translationlibrary.blicky.net..._vnlibrary.htm
My blog.
visualnovelaer.wordpress.com
Any comments appreciated.
Currently the project I am working on is called Katahane. tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=Katahane
And so as a fan translator, I am overly curious. Have you heard of visual novels before? Have you played one? And most importantly, why not if you have not?
List of all translated visual novels to date:
http://translationlibrary.blicky.net..._vnlibrary.htm
My blog.
visualnovelaer.wordpress.com
Any comments appreciated.

