The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Milfried, I don't think I quite get your joke. Mind to explain :sweat
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
hey alpha removed the pics because of you guys ? how cruel are you ? >.> (and how sensitive is he ?)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You thought of me calling you stupid? :love
No, I thought of you being the stupid one.

Milfried, I don't think I quite get your joke. Mind to explain :sweat
The shirt or what I said in the post?

hey alpha removed the pics because of you guys ? how cruel are you ? >.> (and how sensitive is he ?)
He's very sensitive. Nothing to do with us (or me) being cruel, all I did was share my opinions. The thing is, if you can't handle any possible negative opinions, then you have no business sharing photos of yourself online or even posting.

That's what I think anyway.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Better kill yourself now, Farfles, cuz I'm usually right.


But don't do it literally cuz I'd miss you. :scry
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
<3

Almost got you? What? Just sayin' to stay alive. :wtf
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Rudorufu :wtf

Nice pic...we want moaaarrr pics :arf

:hurr
 

rudorofu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
104
Reaction score
47
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hehe ^^ Thank you~ It was the rare moment when I actually looked good though -.- Otherwise, I'll be plain looking with a ponytail XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh I doubt that rudorofu, that was a nice picture, I'm sure that's not a rarity.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Very pretty, Rudy (my nickname for you because your display name is too long).
 

rudorofu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
104
Reaction score
47
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
@Blai: Hahaha (: I barely bother to put myself together for classes considering I'm only on campus for a few measly hours -o- It was just the day after I dyed my hair that I just felt like cam-whoring XD

@M3J: Thanks! :D And Rudy works, haha. I know my username can be quite confusing to type :x
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I like the color you got for your hair *-*
And those bracelets ( ? sry, limited english D: ) are so popular here now! xD And need to get some like yours *-*
 

rudorofu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
104
Reaction score
47
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Thank you! ^^ I just recently dyed it using a Japanese brand, Lucido-L :P And the bracelets were actually handmade by my sister (: I just coordinated the colours of the beads and string, she put it altogether.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top