Milfried, I don't think I quite get your joke. Mind to explain 


Don't botherMilfried, I don't think I quite get your joke. Mind to explain![]()

No, I thought of you being the stupid one.You thought of me calling you stupid?![]()
The shirt or what I said in the post?Milfried, I don't think I quite get your joke. Mind to explain![]()
He's very sensitive. Nothing to do with us (or me) being cruel, all I did was share my opinions. The thing is, if you can't handle any possible negative opinions, then you have no business sharing photos of yourself online or even posting.hey alpha removed the pics because of you guys ? how cruel are you ? >.> (and how sensitive is he ?)
True stories.I can't live in a world where Milly could be right!!!

Or.... this could be another sign of 2012?I can't live in a world where Milly could be right!!!



Yeah.Don't forget Xadyu has shown feelings and written a love letter.So that's it.2012 will be our final year.Or.... this could be another sign of 2012?
Doomsday foreshadowing?![]()





And Rudy works, haha. I know my username can be quite confusing to type :x