Negative Syndicate
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / BeginnerRe: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2
Also, it is unfair that Togashi gets a special treatment, but I don't think none of Jump authors are really complain about Togashi's treatment. I think the reason is most of current Jump authors are who read/watch YuYuHakusho when they were little, so I think they have really great respect for Togashi. So, they were just happy they were able to release their work in same magazine from Togashi serialized. So, from current Jump authors, I think the only person who actually can criticize Togashi is Akimoto.
Is there relationship between Togashi and Kodansha, or did you just made mistake?It's Kodansha that wants him
Also, it is unfair that Togashi gets a special treatment, but I don't think none of Jump authors are really complain about Togashi's treatment. I think the reason is most of current Jump authors are who read/watch YuYuHakusho when they were little, so I think they have really great respect for Togashi. So, they were just happy they were able to release their work in same magazine from Togashi serialized. So, from current Jump authors, I think the only person who actually can criticize Togashi is Akimoto.