Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: A Teen No More

Farfy is a weird old hag.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

I TRIPPLE that statement! :arf

And ABOVE ALL: NEVER, I mean, NEVAH!!!! say bad words about NANA in MY THREAD! :arf

Thank you. :noworry
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: A Teen No More

:hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: A Teen No More

:modsmack

First of all, she isn't weird. Second, she's not an old hag. :noworry
Wrong on all counts.

You're banned from alcohol. :mad

I TRIPPLE that statement! :arf

And ABOVE ALL: NEVER, I mean, NEVAH!!!! say bad words about NANA in MY THREAD! :arf

Thank you. :noworry
NANA? SHE YOUR GRANNY TOO?!?!?!?!?!

Screw da rules, dat ain't how I do. I da hardcore motherkufa badass gangsta, dem biznitches run at da sight of mah gatz.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: A Teen No More

YOU MESS WITH ONE GIRL, YOU MESS WITH THEM ALL Ò.Ó

Edit: Love you two T.T
Edit2: You're a good girl 'till you get some Beirão~ xP
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

TELL 'IM, SISTA! :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: A Teen No More

Farfles, I wub you! :wub
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

Where? :oh

If it's football, I don't care. xD And it's not like we're good at it, so...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: A Teen No More

No xD That Scandinavia comic thing.

MILLY, GO BACK TO THE YEARD WITH ORGZ Ò.Ó
Goddamn, those dogs nowadays...
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: A Teen No More

YOU MESS WITH ONE GIRL, YOU MESS WITH THEM ALL Ò.Ó
true words have never been truer :arf


....and it's a Scandinavian set INVASION :shin
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Teen No More

NOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :arf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A Teen No More

I'm a conformist D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top