Re: A Teen No More

Look at that skin, you called me old ._.
Where's Ancy to shoot you @.@

Look at that skin, you called me old ._.
Where's Ancy to shoot you @.@



Gary said I have wrinkles u.u
(I think Gary is having a female overdose right now XD)



I was joking about the "he called me a dude" thing.
But if they aren't funny, then those jokes shouldn't exist O:
I'm just too hot and can't think right now x.x'




I'm kidding. I like it this way. I like to come here and read super random posts. 
see how this requires teasing??I was joking about the "he called me a dude" thing.
But if they aren't funny, then those jokes shouldn't exist O:
I'm just too hot and can't think right now x.x'



????
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbut i''m a good girl and I won''t say a thing.
