Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: A Teen No More

who said you're old and when??:oh

I feel that I'm missing something:notrust
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

I posted the picture not even thinking of how he looked :eyeroll
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

I was talking about the guy in the picture :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

...what's wrong with jokes? :neutral
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: A Teen No More

I was joking about the "he called me a dude" thing.
But if they aren't funny, then those jokes shouldn't exist O:
I'm just too hot and can't think right now x.x'
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Teen No More

I was joking about the "he called me a dude" thing.
But if they aren't funny, then those jokes shouldn't exist O:
I'm just too hot and can't think right now x.x'
:XD

I thought you were trying to entrap me or something :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

*feels lost*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

The end is coming! :arf


:XD I'm kidding. I like it this way. I like to come here and read super random posts. :D
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: A Teen No More

I was joking about the "he called me a dude" thing.
But if they aren't funny, then those jokes shouldn't exist O:
I'm just too hot and can't think right now x.x'
see how this requires teasing?? :oh

but i''m a good girl and I won''t say a thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

:XD

Good girl, Ancy! :hug
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: A Teen No More

why don''t u spam the win threaaad <_>????
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: A Teen No More

Cause I'm busyyyyyyyyy! Gotta work, you know.

:hug
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top