Re: A Teen No More
I wish Milly was weird enough to get himself banned T.T
I wish Milly was weird enough to get himself banned T.T
*farts on Adichichi and gold's lap*
HAHAHAHAHA
HA
*runs away*
AHAHAHAHAH![]()
.....seriously dude??
*farts on Adichichi and gold's lap*
HAHAHAHAHA
HA
*runs away*
AHAHAHAHAH![]()
I am weird enough, but I'm too smart and fun to get banned.I wish Milly was weird enough to get himself banned T.T

Adichichi likes it when people sit on her lap......seriously dude??
![]()

Oooooh ho ho ho!Adichichi likes it when people sit on her lap.


Yeah, I also know how much girls enjoy farts o.oI am weird enough, but I'm too smart and fun to get banned.
Why you mad though?Adichichi likes it when people sit on her lap.
![]()





My God...Well guys might like Barzilian farts, for obvious reasons![]()
That looks like you taking off your pink sunglasses to smell Milly's fart, LOL

You said "my god" and I seized the opportunity to post a meme image for no real reason.Look at that skin, you called me old ._.
Where's Ancy to shoot you @.@

baachan, drink more prune juice!Yeah, I also know how much girls enjoy farts o.o
*WAVES SARCASM FLAG* before anyone tries to be a smartass u.u

you didn't tell me how things went 