Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
May be you took them with you :cookiehand...
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Spagett! :XD

:hug for Naom... quant is so not my favorite. :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Why would there be fake plastic trees at the beach?...unless it's one of those fake beaches they have in Dubai?
So that people could hide behind them and watch babes in Bikinis :verily...I never saw a fake beach in Dubai during my a month stay there :verily.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

So that people could hide behind them and watch babes in Bikinis :verily...I never saw a fake beach in Dubai during my a month stay there :verily.
There was some place with a fake ocean/beach inside or something...oh well

And no...that's what dark shades are for :ossu

:teehee
 
Last edited by a moderator:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
There was some place with a fake ocean/beach inside or something...oh well

And no...that's what dark shades are for :ossu

:teehee
May be they do have fake beaches, they have all season skating rink...could be.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh, maybe I was thinking of an indoor ski slope....nevermind :fail
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
It would still smell sweet. :yelling
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I always wondered, but what's portrayed on your sig, Nao? :shifty
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It's from DGM. It was a scene with Nea and Mana IIRC
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Her Avatar us the little mermaid and her sig is DGM I believe. Also, I have been listening to FUN'S Album.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was referring to the original works. I got that the avatar might be a mermaid, but I don't really see the signature being from DGM...must be original art if it is, and I doubt it.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
BTW...what's your new set from? :o
KD's right about the avatar being a Little Mermaid fanart, something I stumbled upon on deviantART. The signature isn't D.Gray-Man, since I don't know who those characters would be. :s I actually have no idea what it is. Just a picture I like. Have no idea where I got it.

I have been listening to FUN'S Album.
U LEIK? :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah, stashed in a folder somewhere...I know that well :hee

I do like the single from the new album obviously :derp ...I'll check it out on Spotify
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, you should check it out too. No where near as good as their last album, but still good. There are a couple songs that are actually pretty annoying, but overall good for the most part.

I think my favorite is "All Alright".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top