There aren't any plastic plants/trees to hide behind thereI assume this is YOU lurking on the beach![]()
There aren't any plastic plants/trees to hide behind thereI assume this is YOU lurking on the beach![]()
...Why would there be fake plastic trees at the beach?...unless it's one of those fake beaches they have in Dubai?May be you took them with you...

for Naom... quant is so not my favorite. 
So that people could hide behind them and watch babes in BikinisWhy would there be fake plastic trees at the beach?...unless it's one of those fake beaches they have in Dubai?
There was some place with a fake ocean/beach inside or something...oh wellSo that people could hide behind them and watch babes in Bikinis...I never saw a fake beach in Dubai during my a month stay there
.


May be they do have fake beaches, they have all season skating rink...could be.There was some place with a fake ocean/beach inside or something...oh well
And no...that's what dark shades are for
![]()




Thought soIt would still smell sweet.![]()


KD's right about the avatar being a Little Mermaid fanart, something I stumbled upon on deviantART. The signature isn't D.Gray-Man, since I don't know who those characters would be.BTW...what's your new set from?![]()
I actually have no idea what it is. Just a picture I like. Have no idea where I got it. U LEIK?I have been listening to FUN'S Album.


...I'll check it out on Spotify