What happened Gats?
I confess that I've kept a small periodic table of elements in my wallet for the past two years and it comes in handy wayyyy too often.



I confess that I've kept a small periodic table of elements in my wallet for the past two years and it comes in handy wayyyy too often.
lol @ noami. I alsoooooo wanted to say how geek like but it's how Gary said.
That's so nerdy it's cute![]()

Why did you change your story?I meannn....it's perfectly reasonable and well thought out![]()

Because it's perfectly reasonable and well thought outWhy did you change your story?![]()


I confessI confess that I've kept a small periodic table of elements in my wallet for the past two years and it comes in handy wayyyy too often.


I'm of the opinion that it's better to feel it and be aware of it than to ignore it and pawn it off as something else. The people who love you know how you are and put up with you as it is. Gotta take the good with the bad, it's part of being human and it's part of personal relationships.I admit that warding off depression gets very exhausting after a while and eventually I just get tired and have to let it set in for a while. I confess I'm sorry that I let it get the best of me because I know it effects other people around me negatively as well. I'm sorry that when I feel depressed, I don't even care about that.
I hate it when I don't feel like myself.
In the words of Edna, "Fight! Win!"I admit that warding off depression gets very exhausting after a while and eventually I just get tired and have to let it set in for a while. I confess I'm sorry that I let it get the best of me because I know it effects other people around me negatively as well. I'm sorry that when I feel depressed, I don't even care about that.
I hate it when I don't feel like myself.
I confess... (I've already talked to Gary about this) that my best friend is making an horrible mistake of talking to a guy that I know is a woman beater. It absolutely kills me on the inside that she wont listen to my warnings and I have talked to my other best friend (Who is an Ex of the Woman Beater) to come talk to her and I am afraid of how this will end up.
If the ex can't do anything, then I'm sorry, but you'll have to let the friend do what she wants. She won't listen to you, she won't listen to firsthand source, then she'll have to make a mistake and live with it, possibly.I confess... (I've already talked to Gary about this) that my best friend is making an horrible mistake of talking to a guy that I know is a woman beater. It absolutely kills me on the inside that she wont listen to my warnings and I have talked to my other best friend (Who is an Ex of the Woman Beater) to come talk to her and I am afraid of how this will end up.
Some kind of huge eczema crisis. Not the usual one you see with just skin red due to itching. Worse with open wounds, without proper treatment (even with, sometimes), it burns and itch during the night. I have to find the perfect position or move often to not make a long contact between the skin concerned and anything else.What happened Gats?
