Dont Stop Me Now

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hey i didn't know i could change my thread name

Defintley there Jazz album cause Dont Stop Me Now is one of my favorite songs ever
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hey i didn't know i could change my thread name

Defintley there Jazz album cause Dont Stop Me Now is one of my favorite songs ever
Don't stop me now
'Cause I'm having a good time
Don't stop me now
I don't want to stop at all

I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars
On a collision course
I am a satellite I'm out of control
I am a sex machine ready to reload
Like an atom bomb about to
Oh oh oh oh oh explode


Amazing song! I love it too! But 'Under Pressure' is my favorite! Queen and David Bowie!! I mean, really! Amazing :D!

Oh and hi thar! I dun think you know me, but oh well!
I see you like musicals! I LOVE musicals!!! And Plays~

What other songs by Queen do you like?
What are your favorite musical's/plays?
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hey i didn't know i could change my thread name

Don't stop me now
'Cause I'm having a good time
Don't stop me now
I don't want to stop at all

I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars
On a collision course
I am a satellite I'm out of control
I am a sex machine ready to reload
Like an atom bomb about to
Oh oh oh oh oh explode


Amazing song! I love it too! But 'Under Pressure' is my favorite! Queen and David Bowie!! I mean, really! Amazing :D!

Oh and hi thar! I dun think you know me, but oh well!
I see you like musicals! I LOVE musicals!!! And Plays~

What other songs by Queen do you like?
What are your favorite musical's/plays?
Theres many queen songs that i like i actually went to a Queen laser show not too long ago and it played a lot of my favorite songs such as Flash, Princes Of The Universe, Fat Bottomed Girls, and many more and it was amazing

As for Musicals and plays ones that Ive seen are The Lion King, Stomp, Beauty and the Beast, And Room Service. ones that i really wanna see are Rent, and Spamalot
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hey i didn't know i could change my thread name

Theres many queen songs that i like i actually went to a Queen laser show not too long ago and it played a lot of my favorite songs such as Flash, Princes Of The Universe, Fat Bottomed Girls, and many more and it was amazing

As for Musicals and plays ones that Ive seen are The Lion King, Stomp, Beauty and the Beast, And Room Service. ones that i really wanna see are Rent, and Spamalot
ooooo.... I want to go to a Queen laser show D:! Oooo. Fat Bottomed girls is totally one of my favs too.

Ooo, nice! I haven't seen any of those... boo....
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What Musicals have you seen Yuki?
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What Musicals have you seen Yuki?
I've seen a taping of Les Mis and Evita. And I've seen the movie Evita. And I have seen Hairspray. I am planning to see Wicked sometime. I REALLY want to see it... I've seen the Hairspray movie too... But not the musical... Boo... And I've seen all of the Team Starkid Musicals. A Very Potter Musical, A Very Potter Sequel, Me and my D**k, Starship... They are all amazing <3
I am planning on seeing the movie Funny Girl too~'

And Yeah, I've mostly seen movies... DX
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah ive seen alot of plays and i can remember some of the names but they were all plays the kids at my high school put on one of them was a Christmas Story and that was awesome
----------------------------------------------------------

Moderator Notice:
Snip - Inappropriate word~ Charlie


 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Yo channy, how is life?
I don't think I ever asked you this before
but what's your favourite anime?
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey guys i havent been on in a while so i thought id stop and say Hey and ill be on more frequently now
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
welcome back bro :zomg
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks man, how ya been?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
...Cause you're

Having a good time, having a good time~

:hee
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So a quick question. Erotic Modeling? Yes or No
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Ummmmm ummm.... depends on who's the model? :XD
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You're a twin, come from a big family AND are an OP fan? :faint I don't need anymore info; we are now bros!


 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You're a twin, come from a big family AND are an OP fan? :faint I don't need anymore info; we are now bros!


And it will be Legen - wait for it - Dary:hi5

Another bromance in the making? :amuse
Nothing wrong with Bromances they make the world go round:whoo
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
And it will be Legen - wait for it - Dary:hi5
You took the words right outta my mouth Broseph! :thumbs

What's your favourite OP arc and villain in that arc?

Favourite OP character???
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You took the words right outta my mouth Broseph! :thumbs

What's your favourite OP arc and villain in that arc?

Favourite OP character???
Favorite Arc would have to be the Thriller Bark Arc with Gecko Moria

The Fishman Island Arc was pretty cool too because Hodi Jones was a complete badass
 
Top