Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
that's too much pa rin, bb. why not ask to lower it down.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
wala na, negotiations are over. the checks have been signed.

anyway, sarap magpamasahe :s i haven't had one in six months... of hard intense labor :scry
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I never got the point of massages, apart from that thing, where they crack your spine like a knuckle...love that shit.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
And there was great rejoicing over manga fans, when their weekly manga came despite Mangastream getting snitched on.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
why, what's the deal with Mangastream? /outoftheloop

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

tissueboy,

wadya mean you never got the point of massages??? After a long day in the kitchen, don't you just wanna... have your muscles churned like butter?

LOL while I was walking home today I was having an image training, that ever step I took, someone was actually giving me a foot massage. Ganyan na ako ka kawawa.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
why, what's the deal with Mangastream? /outoftheloop

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

tissueboy,

wadya mean you never got the point of massages??? After a long day in the kitchen, don't you just wanna... have your muscles churned like butter?

LOL while I was walking home today I was having an image training, that ever step I took, someone was actually giving me a foot massage. Ganyan na ako ka kawawa.
Mangastream stopped subbing Jump manga after a forum attack. They say it's because of Jump finally unleashed something legal on them, but some can't help but speculate.

Oh, and you're still in training and already having massage daydreams? :D.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
training for what?

right, to become hokage. :narutokyu
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I never got the point of massages, apart from that thing, where they crack your spine like a knuckle...love that shit.
They use pointy tips for massages now? And how do they crack your spine? Elbow to the back?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@BB- Not really... after a long day of work, I just want to sleep.

@hunt- Hands.
It's one of the two reasons to why I go to seedy spas...
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
seedy spas? :O

Well I'd been on the lookout for spas around the neighborhood. There are a lot here, right beside "Lady mud wrestling" and "Sexy Pole Dancing". So... I'm not really sure these spas are legit. :notsure
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
those spas aren't for legit customers.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm a legit customer...with legit needs...:lmao

let's move on to a different topic, before it gets out of hand... :lmao
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ok. try Mass Effect 3's demo, it's only a 2.5Gb download with a couple singleplayer map (including the prologue) and an astounding multiplayer! (Origin required to download and install the demo.)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
tangnaaaaaaa! uminom na naman ako kagabi! :scry

and I think the worst part is that, it was with my boyfriend's sister, and OMG the things I said last night! :fail
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
said about who? xD
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
tangnaaaaaaa! uminom na naman ako kagabi! :scry

and I think the worst part is that, it was with my boyfriend's sister, and OMG the things I said last night! :fail
*all ears*
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
suffice to say, I was blabbing about rather... physical... situations. :paperbag
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!:cheez:cheez:cheez
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
suffice to say, I was blabbing about rather... physical... situations. :paperbag
maybe little sister-in-law (bleh) got it on tape? or video? or whatever. id kill for that :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
uy, who was the newbie guy who posted here a few pages back? I'm too lazy to check. Di na bumalik...

edit/ okay sya nga, nvm. -_-;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top