- Joined
- Mar 30, 2011
- Messages
- 93
- Reaction score
- 121
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2
How about a list with the numbers of the chapters? I do it every week, so here's the list for issue 12. (I use the lineup from the shonenjump website.)
The numbers should be right (I'm 99% sure they are xD)
Weekly Shonen Jump #12 (20/02/12)
Edit:
I just remembered...since the 2012 issues of Jump startet...Gintama didn't have a single Colorpage...maybe because it's ranking so great and doesn't need any? xD I'm just curious if anyone has an idea why...and of course...I'm missing Sorachi's colorpages.
How about a list with the numbers of the chapters? I do it every week, so here's the list for issue 12. (I use the lineup from the shonenjump website.)
The numbers should be right (I'm 99% sure they are xD)
Weekly Shonen Jump #12 (20/02/12)
- High kyuu #1 – Haruichi Furudate
- Kuroko's Basketball #153 - Tadatoshi Fujimaki
- Nurarihyon no mago #190 - Hiroshi Shiibashi
- NARUTO #575 - Masashi Kishimoto
- Toriko #176 - Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro
- Genzon! Kodai Seibutsu-shi Packy #13 - Retsu
- BEELZEBUB #144 - Ryuhei Tamura
- magico #47 - Naoki Iwamoto
- Bakuman. #167 - Tsugumi Ohba / Takeshi Obata
- BLEACH #481 - Tite Kubo
- Gintama #390 - Hideaki Sorachi
- Reborn! #373 - Akira Amano
- Nisekoi #14 - Naoshi Komi
- Medaka Box #134 - Ishin Nishio / Akira Akatsuki
- ST&RS #31 - Ryousuke Takeuchi / Masaru Miyokawa
- Inumarudashi #168 - Kouji Ohishi
- Kurogane #23 - Haruto Ikezawa
- SKET DANCE #221 - Kenta Shinohara
- Kochikame #1739 - Osamu Akimoto
- ONE PIECE #657 - Eiichiro Oda
- HUNTER X HUNTER #336 - Yoshihiro Togashi
Edit:
I just remembered...since the 2012 issues of Jump startet...Gintama didn't have a single Colorpage...maybe because it's ranking so great and doesn't need any? xD I'm just curious if anyone has an idea why...and of course...I'm missing Sorachi's colorpages.
Last edited:
