Discussion All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2012

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Why are you people still letting Coffee win these contests!? :notrust

What happened to kashy, DeBaron and shin!? :notrust

No new badges yet? :notrust

Still no edit button!? :notrust

Wth!? :notrust






...still missed you guys~ :zomg
It's the lolis man..... too many lolicons on MH! :yelling

:derp


Nah.. I just haven't improved at all and the recent themes are somewhat happy themes which I'm no good at anyway. -_-;
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey my last 2 havent been lolis....

and I just went back and counted, I havent done THAT many loli sigs for the competitions -
6 (maybe 7) of them is all~~
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
None of them are lolicon because it wouldn't be allowed if they were :oh
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
None of them are lolicon because it wouldn't be allowed if they were :oh
Are you lost xio? :oh

You don't belong here~ go away :3c
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He knows were using it in a general term for young girls and not as the Term Lolicon~~

Stop Trollion Xio!! lol
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was just saying that you're using the term incorrectly :oh
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
'Incorrectly' isnt the same as 'not the way I want you to use it'
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
'Incorrectly' isnt the same as 'not the way I want you to use it'
It's not about want, it's about what the term means and what it doesn't :cookiehand

But of course, I understand the implied meaning here, just being persnickety
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
"persnickety" isn't the same as "being a poop-face party wrecker"
lol
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
News update

Grats to ~coffee~ fore winning sig contest 191-192 . An overwhelming victory this time~. :hip
:confetti
Thanks to everyone that took part. :love.

Reminder: Please remember to make an entry for the current contest: [Submissions] Sig of the Week #193-194. Deadline is March 2nd.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thank you Thank you~

- It looks like Im missing out on some Avatar goings-ons around here~
- and nice sig Farfalla lol
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It's the lolis man..... too many lolicons on MH! :yelling

:derp


Nah.. I just haven't improved at all and the recent themes are somewhat happy themes which I'm no good at anyway. -_-;
It's expected. :teehee


Not a good enough excuse. :notrust

Are you lost xio? :oh

You don't belong here~ go away :3c
He has a point. :3c

This is the Art section for all those gifted and talented members (:hee) who make their own sets. :3c


Just messin' wid ya. Welcome to the sig contests, xi0! I look forward to seeing you participate in the next themed contest. Don't be shy~ :confetti

But they were the one defaming your work :neutral
Defaming!? :o

I come back and who wins? Coffee~ Congrats dude~ :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
By saying his sigs are lolicon...that's all I meant.



You think I'm foreign to this section Jin? :oh
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
lolicon or not. They're cute. Most of them anyway. :D


Foreign in what way!? Dunno, if you've participated before tbh. =/


Thought I would welcome you anyway. 8D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
lolicon or not. They're cute. Most of them anyway. :D


Foreign in what way!? Dunno, if you've participated before tbh. =/


Thought I would welcome you anyway. 8D
That was my point...not lolicon :nod

No, I haven't participate before ._. I don't have many skills aside from cropping, using some filters and brushes. Maybe I can bug Shinsatsu to submit something that I came up with? :zomg ...:XD

...or I could ask him to teach me :shifty
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
No, I haven't participate before ._. I don't have many skills aside from cropping, using some filters and brushes. Maybe I can bug Shinsatsu to submit something that I came up with? :zomg ...:XD
That could work. :XD

You don't really need to be fancy with the tools, etc on PS or whatever program you have or tend to use. A lil colour there, a lil filter there and some pictures (copy, paste/crop). Eureka! :derp


...or I could ask him to teach me :shifty
Even better! Go for it! :shin
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That could work. :XD

You don't really need to be fancy with the tools, etc on PS or whatever program you have or tend to use. A lil colour there, a lil filter there and some pictures (copy, paste/crop). Eureka! :derp
So True.... frustratingly enough, some of the most popular Signatures that Ive entered into this contest have been ones that Ive spent less than 30 min on....
Like the flower theme... took me like 5-7 minutes, most of which was spent trying out different patterns on the two brushes to the right side
 
Top