Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess your gender was not male when you posted those confessions. :cookiehand
I confess an idiot admin changed my gender because he kept getting butthurt at me calling him an old fart. He's 33-35, he's old. :cookiehand
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that the quote posted by Naomi made me feel emotional...To deal with those emotions I cycled and worked out three hours today :oh
Running helps me clear my head sometimes too.

I confess I'm very curious as to who wrote that beautiful passage that Naomi posted, it's very nice indeed.
A girl I used to know.

"You're my living proof my love is alive, and not dead"

I actually recognize that as a song lyric, but the rest was from her.

I confess an idiot admin changed my gender because he kept getting butthurt at me calling him an old fart. He's 33-35, he's old. :cookiehand
Admin abuse at its finest.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess some horrible shit happened yesterday at work in regards to my phone which involved the following:

1) Discovery or realization that the phone was not on my person.

2) Figuring out and heading back to the last place that I re called having / used said phone.

3) Finding said phone on the floor in the street - to my surprise thinking it may have been stolen and going all F-ya & . As the phone was still in one piece.

4) Picking up the said phone which was lying face down to only find out that it had the glass screen smashed to bits as it had been run over.
5) Feeling and instantly and the phone would not turn on. :shin
6) Regretting not having purchased the phone insurance.
7) Several hours later back home attempted to on the phone and it worked. &

8) Finding local repair shops to replace the glass screen.

9) None of the local stores had the parts.

10) Searching for places on the net that had the same part and finds the cost of replacement equipment varying from 50 to 70 dollars before tax and delivery.

11) Ordering a replacement part cheapest place 26.00 - fastest delivery 25.00.

12) Product was shipped awaiting delivery in 1-3 business days.
 
Last edited:

Enn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
207
Reaction score
178
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I confess that I can be very inhuman sometimes.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I confess that the timing of the Mafia Game SUCKS ASS!!! I recently recruited around 15 new people for my joint reviews and when they look at my avatar, I just feel like stupid >_>.

Gotta make an explanation in my sig :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess that the timing of the Mafia Game SUCKS ASS!!! I recently recruited around 15 new people for my joint reviews and when they look at my avatar, I just feel like stupid >_>.

Gotta make an explanation in my sig :derp
Prioritise, what means more to you? the game or your reviews?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He can't not wear his avatar :neutral
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
He can forfeit the game I think.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I was an idiot for thinking I could actually take all of these classes this semester. I think the stress is slowly eating away at the already limited sanity I had to begin with.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I was an idiot for thinking I could actually take all of these classes this semester. I think the stress is slowly eating away at the already limited sanity I had to begin with.
:/

Anyway to take on less hours at work? Or is that just not feasible?

Why did you load up so much in the first place?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I only got 14 hours of work this week as it is. Not enough money. x_x

Well I needed physics, q-chem, o chem II to take p-chem. And making that D in calculus last semester really put me behind. :xp
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I confess that I didn't go to sleep on my lecture at 7 this morning! Awesome achievement since I mostly always sleep around 5-10 minutes each lecture no matter what the hour is. :P
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
phio-chan I never would have guessed you were such a slacker. :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
phio-chan I never would have guessed you were such a slacker. :p
I'm flattered that you didn't think of me as one. :teehee

Though, really, in addition to my lack of sleep on weekdays, lectures start early and are usually dead boring as well. I couldn't help feeling sleepy, you know? This morning's lecture was different, and apparently lots of my friends felt the same way too, since everyone was kinda bright leaving the room after the lecture. Even those with sleepy face listened. XDD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't think I've ever fallen asleep in class. I've come close, but I seem to zone-out and go into standby mode instead. I would bet that the fear of falling asleep in public is far stronger than sleepiness...who knows.

Phio is totally a slacker :edu
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I've slept plenty of times in class before. Few times on Thursday during one class, but I'm sick, so yeah.

I confess my worse offense was English class in uni three years ago. Had about 6-8 hours of sleep total over the weekend for the lulz... yeah, passed out two times in class without knowing it.

I confess whenever I slept in class at my high school, my male teachers would rudely awaken me... usually with a kick. I confess I didn't mind because it showed a sign of comradeship, friendship. Like we were comfortable with each other.

I confess despite how much I like being alone, I still want and desire for comradeship/friendship. :\ Weak.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I don't think I've ever fallen asleep in class. I've come close, but I seem to zone-out and go into standby mode instead. I would bet that the fear of falling asleep in public is far stronger than sleepiness...who knows.

Phio is totally a slacker :edu
I used to be like that from elementary to high school. In small classes, where teachers could see you no matter how you try to hide... Sure, the fear won from the sleepiness. But in lectures, where there are around 150 students around, and that teachers wouldn't really care much if one student is asleep... ^^;

I confess despite how much I like being alone, I still want and desire for comradeship/friendship. :\ Weak.
I don't think it's weak. It's natural. I had that kind of moment too before.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You didn't have friends?
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess I suck at going to sleep on time on weekends. It doesn't help the I double as emotional repository for a friend. Oh well, I left her with a nice story. But I hope she took to heart that mentioning her dreams to strangers is a good way to alienate people. Especially when they invoke Twilight. :facepalm
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I used to be like that from elementary to high school. In small classes, where teachers could see you no matter how you try to hide... Sure, the fear won from the sleepiness. But in lectures, where there are around 150 students around, and that teachers wouldn't really care much if one student is asleep... ^^;I don't think it's weak. It's natural. I had that kind of moment too before.
It has to do with fear of being caught, but it's also about being defenseless in front of a bunch of strangers.

I confess I suck at going to sleep on time on weekends. It doesn't help the I double as emotional repository for a friend. Oh well, I left her with a nice story. But I hope she took to heart that mentioning her dreams to strangers is a good way to alienate people. Especially when they invoke Twilight. :facepalm
You mean aspirations or actual dreams? I guess it depends on the person, but dreams fascinate me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top