I confess an idiot admin changed my gender because he kept getting butthurt at me calling him an old fart. He's 33-35, he's old.I confess your gender was not male when you posted those confessions.![]()

I confess an idiot admin changed my gender because he kept getting butthurt at me calling him an old fart. He's 33-35, he's old.I confess your gender was not male when you posted those confessions.![]()

Running helps me clear my head sometimes too.I confess that the quote posted by Naomi made me feel emotional...To deal with those emotions I cycled and worked out three hours today![]()
A girl I used to know.I confess I'm very curious as to who wrote that beautiful passage that Naomi posted, it's very nice indeed.
Admin abuse at its finest.I confess an idiot admin changed my gender because he kept getting butthurt at me calling him an old fart. He's 33-35, he's old.![]()


&
. As the phone was still in one piece. 
and
instantly and the phone would not turn on. 

& 





Prioritise, what means more to you? the game or your reviews?I confess that the timing of the Mafia Game SUCKS ASS!!! I recently recruited around 15 new people for my joint reviews and when they look at my avatar, I just feel like stupid >_>.
Gotta make an explanation in my sig![]()

:/I confess that I was an idiot for thinking I could actually take all of these classes this semester. I think the stress is slowly eating away at the already limited sanity I had to begin with.


I'm flattered that you didn't think of me as one.phio-chan I never would have guessed you were such a slacker.![]()


I used to be like that from elementary to high school. In small classes, where teachers could see you no matter how you try to hide... Sure, the fear won from the sleepiness. But in lectures, where there are around 150 students around, and that teachers wouldn't really care much if one student is asleep... ^^;I don't think I've ever fallen asleep in class. I've come close, but I seem to zone-out and go into standby mode instead. I would bet that the fear of falling asleep in public is far stronger than sleepiness...who knows.
Phio is totally a slacker![]()
I don't think it's weak. It's natural. I had that kind of moment too before.I confess despite how much I like being alone, I still want and desire for comradeship/friendship. :\ Weak.

It has to do with fear of being caught, but it's also about being defenseless in front of a bunch of strangers.I used to be like that from elementary to high school. In small classes, where teachers could see you no matter how you try to hide... Sure, the fear won from the sleepiness. But in lectures, where there are around 150 students around, and that teachers wouldn't really care much if one student is asleep... ^^;I don't think it's weak. It's natural. I had that kind of moment too before.
You mean aspirations or actual dreams? I guess it depends on the person, but dreams fascinate me.I confess I suck at going to sleep on time on weekends. It doesn't help the I double as emotional repository for a friend. Oh well, I left her with a nice story. But I hope she took to heart that mentioning her dreams to strangers is a good way to alienate people. Especially when they invoke Twilight.![]()