The Quiet Earth

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,432
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

^


I didn't understand your post at all. :XD
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Do you think our Edouard is that famous :-)
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,432
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Wah D:
Show me some rhythm you enjoy u.u
I need some help with my FB musical challenge.
Ko srola koko.

Though, it's not like I haven't shared rhythms that I enjoy since I've been on MH. :s As to the "show" part, well, I'm a bit too shy to make a dancing video. ^^

Carlos Santana ft. Sadao Watanabe - Europa (live at Budokan '91)

Wasis Diop ft. Grace - Let it go

Watcha Clan - La camel

Final Fantasy I OST - Risa Ohki - Au palais de verre

Chrono Cross OST - Yasunori Mitsuda - Radical dreamers
 
Last edited by a moderator:

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Teubier au rapport !

a day without teubier liking at least one of my posts is wasted :arf
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,432
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !


+ mint hookah + nice cognac = :hee




 
Last edited by a moderator:

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,432
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Np, you're welcome. :D My pleasure. :nod
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Teubier au rapport !

sarkozy or hollande?
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,432
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

^ Mmmmm, I'll have to think about it deeply, very deeply... not. None. I've got no interest for the after-effects of massive boredom.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Apparently this is what Nana wants us to do:


:worrybunny
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

sarkozy or hollande?
:plot

Mmh. I have some hidden medium skills, so let's see.

Sarkozy + Hollande = Sarkolande => Sarkoland.

Seems like Sarkozy wins whatever the odds. :derp


[SIZEPT="1"]I'm so random.[/SIZEPT]
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,432
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Apparently this is what Nana wants us to do:


:worrybunny
Unrelated to what Nana wants us to do: The truth is you had made me really happy although you didn't know :nod :hee

Back to topic: I'm not sure that I understood the message here... :sweatdrop

Back to unrelated to what Nana wants us to do that I don't really understand what it means:


 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Oh she wants us to recorder ourselves singing that song :sweat
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,432
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Ahahahahah!!! This is nowhere near reading something in portuguese! :rofl

I'm staying in a flat that should grant me some time and good circumstances to do those kind of recording until the 29th (meaning that she'd have to take care of her part of the bargain quickly, because I won't even consider doing it if she does not), so it doesn't bother me, even if I don't know how to sing. I don't have any skill related to audio montage though, so it might prove a bit difficult to make up something neat. If you are okay with this idea yourself, of course.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Teubier au rapport !

I also thought it was going to be something portuguese but seems she's got her mind set on hearing us sing, I'm not quite up for it, but I should be fine to record it. But yes, let's hope she gets hers done very soon.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,432
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Yeah, let's hope so. And let's also hope that she doesn't set her mind on something even harder until then, because this butterfly seems quite random too. Actually, the FF part of MH seems like a den for random people... we very well might be the only two consistent members around here... :e3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Yeah, let's hope so. And let's also hope that she doesn't set her mind on something even harder until then, because this butterfly seems quite random too. Actually, the FF part of MH seems like a den for random people... we very well might be the only two consistent members around here... :e3
So much truth in that last sentence :3c
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,432
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Teubier au rapport !

Alexander Ebert ft. RZA - Truth

Cinnamon Chasers - The world is yours

CunninLynguists - Stars shine brightest (in the darkest of night)

Cut Copy - A dream

Final Fantasy VIII - Balamb Garden theme (piano)
---------- Post added March 20, 2012 at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was March 18, 2012 at 08:55 PM ----------

Timo Juuti & Hector 87 - Disco wobblez

Norton - Two points (remix by Cavaliers of Fun)

Empire of the Sun - Half mast
A million times, a trillion more...

Flashlights - Fireworks (remix by Fabian)

Eros Ramazzotti - Terra Promessa (edit by Bottin)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Teubier au rapport !

2beers inscrit toi au mafia game
 
Top