ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Wish me Luck part II... the return of the ulcer.

Thanks Bobby! :D

I revised it a bit to be a bit more kid friendly...

 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Wish me Luck part II... the return of the ulcer.

Looks really good ghostie. Good of luck x infinity.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Life just keeps getting more and more in the toilet.

an update...

Still no news from any jobs that I have applied for and to top off the bad news train. I found out that I will be having to move out of my house of 7 yrs due to the landlord wanting to sell the house.

So I just keep scoring awesome bad luck points left and right...

If only I lived in an opposite world where bad luck was good luck. :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Life just keeps getting more and more in the toilet.

Dude, can't catch a break huh? :worrybunny

Sorry to hear about the house thing too, when do you have to move out and where will you go?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Life just keeps getting more and more in the toilet.

yeah... not sure when the last time I even caught a decent break.

Not sure about when the move is... the landowner is coming by on Saturday with a relator to get an appraisal.

So we will see...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Life just keeps getting more and more in the toilet.

Alright, as always keep us posted :(
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Life just keeps getting more and more in the toilet.

why can't an other worldly being cross my path and bestow upon me an immense power that is needed to save the world?

I would travel the world for others like me so that we can put an end to the menace that threatens all that we know...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Life just keeps getting more and more in the toilet.

why can't an other worldly being cross my path and bestow upon me an immense power that is needed to save the world?

I would travel the world for others like me so that we can put an end to the menace that threatens all that we know...
Dude, if that ever happens can you stop by mine on your way to others? :wtf

But I totally get where you're coming from, from like Dec '09 March '11 I was stuck in rut that I never thought I'd get out of, it was possibly the most depressing time of my life, I didn't know where any help was coming from, just living one day at a time. I really do hope and believe this is just a really really dragged out phase for you too and that you'll come out of it a stronger and more awesome person :bmgai Black Gai believes in you!
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Life just keeps getting more and more in the toilet.

yeah mine has been going on for 2.5 yrs. I lost my job back in '09 and I just can't seem to find anyone that wants to hire me.

I know that the longer I am stuck in retail the closer I am to going postal.

I just want a nice sized slack cut off for me... otherwise a good steady well paying job. Then I can start worrying about getting some of my personal art done that I have been putting off due to all the stress I have been under.

I wanted to created my own web series... but my stressed out mind is not having any of that atm.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Life just keeps getting more and more in the toilet.

I know that the longer I am stuck in retail the closer I am to going postal.
:iik :sweat dude don't go postal...

I just want a nice sized slack cut off for me... otherwise a good steady well paying job. Then I can start worrying about getting some of my personal art done that I have been putting off due to all the stress I have been under.

I wanted to created my own web series... but my stressed out mind is not having any of that atm.
That happens when it's a situation like that, you have no choice but to sideline many things in order to get some stability.

Web series??
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is falling for a beauty on the other side of the world!

*revived*

So Zachery Levi (Chuck) has been busy:


Anyway, what's up?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am going monk.

seems like a bit of a demotion for poor Zachery...

I have been better... but hopefully things pick up soon. :)

How have you been?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I am going monk.

I'm doing pretty well. School is almost over (6 more days!). ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

Visit Mexico or Canada, hyuk hyuk hyuk.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

the key word was OVERSEAS!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

That is oversea, kind of. South America is since you can go over the sea. :teehee
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

riiiiiiiiiiiight... I was thinking something more in the European area.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

Germany, Netherlands, and France. Italy too.

Plan things or talk with eni? Try Italy though, Italy's awesome, I bet.
 
Top