ghostexiled's yaoi thread

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

Awesome work Johnny!

About your travelling plans, maybe you could backpack across Europe or you just wanna go to one country? I'd say UK but that may be more expensive compared to most european countries. But if you make it here, Gimme a shout and we'll meet! :nod
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

VISIT ATLANTIS!! but its kind of underseas =/
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

She's so sadistic :gwah
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

She's so sadistic :gwah
I'm not sadistic, atlantis is a beautiful country and worth visiting once
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

You just want him to drown :pout
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

You just want him to drown :pout
Neva :gwah id lend him my submarine to get there
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

You haz a sub? :zomg :x3

Can I.....? :wtf
Yeah :mono

Why yes you may have a ride, why you can drive it :cheez
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

what in blue blazes is going on in this thread!?!

I will just start my own pirate crew and take over the seas as the new Pirate King. :akainu
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

what in blue blazes is going on in this thread!?!

I will just start my own pirate crew and take over the seas as the new Pirate King. :akainu
I'm sorry i'm as confused as you are

:zomg can i be in your crew!! i'm a dragon
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

we'll be the greatest crew ever!! :chopper
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

What will be your crew name?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

the Degnamits.

Sp Rave your a DF Logia user that is a Dragon?

Gold is king of okamas.

Riki will be similar to Robin... since she is the teacher type.

btw, are these "Avenger" avatars suppose to be based off the babies from Hitman Reborn? Cause they look like Reborn...
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Where should I visit overseas?

the Degnamits.

Sp Rave your a DF Logia user that is a Dragon?

Gold is king of okamas.

Riki will be similar to Robin... since she is the teacher type.

btw, are these "Avenger" avatars suppose to be based off the babies from Hitman Reborn? Cause they look like Reborn...
me gusta :nod pretty much yes, my sister made me eat the dragon fruit when i was a kid, shes Evil O-O
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

Just letting you guys know that I am going to be starting my own web comic soon! I am still trying to work out some key elements before I start this puppy up!

I hope you guys will follow it!

It will be in a similar style as these web comics, one page released each week:

http://boxerhockey.fireball20xl.com/?id=60

and

http://hanna.aftertorque.com/?p=4

It will be like Bleach (not story wise, but same "feel")... but with a touch of Beelzebub in it too. :D
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

When do we get to see the early sketches and stuff??? :zomg
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

what in blue blazes is going on in this thread!?!

I will just start my own pirate crew and take over the seas as the new Pirate King. :akainu
fosfosfosfos

I wanna join. I'd be that idiot that gets us in trouble, like Luffy. =D
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

When do we get to see the early sketches and stuff??? :zomg
Hopefully I will be getting it off the ground by the end of the week.

The working title right now is "The Last of the Mages"

Not sure if it works or what... but its what sounds the best so far.

@M3J - sounds good... can't have a proper adventure without a trouble maker. Just make sure you eat a DF that makes you be able to back up your trouble making like Luffy does. :grin
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

gonna be stalking this thread now so keep posting the link every new page.

Thanks.
 
Top