Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!
Will they be sacrificed? Villains? D:
Will they be sacrificed? Villains? D:
Sacrificed? bish wuuuut?Will they be sacrificed? Villains? D:


for villians right? bald characters for some reason are considered EVIIIILSounds good. Will there be bald characters?

You're doint it alla mashima XD well if it worked for him@M3J - Everyone in it is bald.
@Riki - I have the first act planned out... but as for the rest I still working it out. So its a build as I go type kinda thing.
@Goldy - No worries my friend... your race will be represented well enough.![]()

STRONG WOMAN CAN RULE THE WORLD! I'm lready liking this idea, lets see if you manage to amaze usyes... even women.
I am not a sexist like Kishi or Kubo.![]()

just happened' you can write a story about pretty much anything 

That guy is handsome =Dguess who?

You're right, a bear rug in the evil mastermind's chamber. An artistic way to highlight the cruelty of this era.Ah come on, no comic is complete without a bear. Insert a bear in your plot...pweeety please![]()



