ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

yeah it is going to be delayed for a few days... I have gotten pretty sick and have not really left my bed. :(
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

:comfort

I hope you'll feel better
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

Feeling better?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

I am... thanks for asking! :D

In my time of being sick I did some thinking on my comic and the first page I was working on.

I am redoing the first page to suit the revised story line.

So hopefully I will have it done this weekend. :grin

---------- Post added July 15, 2012 at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was July 11, 2012 at 10:32 PM ----------

a fascinating documentary of me eating and drinking.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

Boo!

So how's your webcomic coming along? :amuse
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

Boo!

So how's your webcomic coming along? :amuse
You scared me :gwah
yeah I'm curious too Ghost!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

LOL

I usually hide behind the doorway and scare my family that way. :XD Of course, I run away quickly because they usually try to kill me for spooking them like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

LOL

I usually hide behind the doorway and scare my family that way. :XD Of course, I run away quickly because they usually try to kill me for spooking them like that.
I did that to my sister once, she literally fell to the ground xD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

Nice :thumbs
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

riki from what anime/manga are the characters in your sig? I like them
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

Tales of Graces

They were designed by Mutsumi Inomata. :amuse
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

Thanks for stopping by Aneki... sure was GREAT talking to you and all! :oh

Riki I kept hitting a wall with getting it all drawn out... so I am taking a break for a bit and revising somethings and researching others. I am going to work on a few new stand alone pieces to help me define a style that I will use for the comic.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

I get that it was sarcasm Ghost but you know I mostly lurk around everywhere should the rest feel offended that I only post in their threads when something catches my eye?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

I am an exception! :-P

U and I are fated kissing friends! ;-)

I thought I meant more to you...

Besides u could of just asked Riki in her thread or pm'ed her about it! Rather than tease me with coming into my thread but not talking to me!
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

I get that it was sarcasm Ghost but you know I mostly lurk around everywhere should the rest feel offended that I only post in their threads when something catches my eye?
You don't post in mine :oh
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

@Bob shut up! I'm subscribed to yours too |: and even posted! long ago.... xDD

@Ghost uhm so even if I'm not in a chatty mood I should post just because?
I dunno where rikki's thread is[as in I'm not subscribed to it] I lurk in other threads but since it happened that I saw her sig here I posted here.
And I think ppl already know how lazy I am so going to search for her thread just to post tis so that you wouldn't consider it teasing was too much work and didn't even think about it -_-

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

there you got me to talk happy now? XD
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

You're one of the sexist laziest chickas in da world! Grwarrrr!

Btw, You and I are long overdue for some Chit chatting!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

@Bob shut up! I'm subscribed to yours too |: and even posted! long ago.... xDD

@Ghost uhm so even if I'm not in a chatty mood I should post just because?
I dunno where rikki's thread is[as in I'm not subscribed to it] I lurk in other threads but since it happened that I saw her sig here I posted here.
And I think ppl already know how lazy I am so going to search for her thread just to post tis so that you wouldn't consider it teasing was too much work and didn't even think about it -_-

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

there you got me to talk happy now? XD
You did? :huh

First of all, it's RIKI and second of all her thread is here.

Once you're done, make your way to my thread hmmmmkay? Just click my sig. Thanks :bmgai
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Starting my own web comic soon! Hope you guys will read it!

HA HA BOB I'm one step ahead of you XD I had already posted in your thread xDDD

did I just read your mind? I'm so awesome

and yeah was a typo xD and yes I DID! When the avengers came out I think

@Ghost myeah , I've been quite busy lately and will still be busy for a while I think I have so many things planned this month that IDK how I'll manage them all
 
Top