Bumps
Nice - guitar playing and voice In Flames - thanks for doing it. Lets hear more in the future.
Nice - guitar playing and voice In Flames - thanks for doing it. Lets hear more in the future.


"What, you don't like it?!" 

I liked the deepest voice.
Thanks for making me laugh.
.
Everyone should vost more! 





....your vosts just made me a happy kitty 
Adi ~~~ you excellent singer you ~~~~ =). That was so freaking awesome!*searches for paper bag*
*finds it*
Thank you!
And come on, Charlie's an awesomeUNICORN!!!!person. v.v

Just do it on Shkyape because I want to hear too then.So many soft kitties around....your vosts just made me a happy kitty
Adi when I'm sick I'll call you for a soft kitty performance

I don't mind.Adi when I'm sick I'll call you for a soft kitty performance

Thank you, Mr Charles! ^/////^ But come on, I was so off. xDAdi ~~~ you excellent singer you ~~~~ =). That was so freaking awesome!
![]()
Yes, what this unicorn said. (v.v)Just do it on Shkyape because I want to hear too then.![]()


Too shy to sing, and nothing really to say right now ._.Why don't yousingvost then, Gary?![]()