Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

In Flames

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks for the kind words! The only thing is that I have background noise, but I have no idea how to get rid of it. :/

I could also try posting my guitar playing frequently. Although I don't have any original songs completed, only bits and pieces. I mostly know songs from other artists. Requests are possible as well, and I'll try to learn the song to the best of my ability. So long as it isn't something insane like some Joe Satriani or Steve Vai, haha. :tem
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yes, please do! I'd love to hear some nice guitar sounds. I like Steve Vai and Joe Satriani, though I'm not very familiar with their music. ^^
 

In Flames

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm sorry I haven't posted anything for awhile now. I've been wanting to record through my amp for some decent quality, but I misplaced the software that came with it.

Also, I'm not sure of what type of guitar playing would be preferred? Most of what I know consists of heavy metal, and I may record something today although the sound quality will probably be lacking unless I find an alternative way of recording.
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
That's okay! Just do it whenever you can and feel like it. ^^

Any type of guitar playing would be liked and I think a lot of people here like metal, so just play a song you like. Unless someone really wants to hear a specific song. I'd be happy to hear anything.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Tina & Charlie..you guys really made me LOL...Your vosts were creepy and funneey as hell at the same time...however, the soft kitty one was :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*searches for paper bag*
*finds it*

Thank you! :paperbag

And come on, Charlie's an awesome UNICORN!!!! person. v.v
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
So many soft kitties around :3c....your vosts just made me a happy kitty :hee

Adi when I'm sick I'll call you for a soft kitty performance
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,041
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*searches for paper bag*
*finds it*

Thank you! :paperbag

And come on, Charlie's an awesome UNICORN!!!! person. v.v
Adi ~~~ you excellent singer you ~~~~ =). That was so freaking awesome!
:hug

So many soft kitties around :3c....your vosts just made me a happy kitty :hee

Adi when I'm sick I'll call you for a soft kitty performance
Just do it on Shkyape because I want to hear too then. :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Why don't you sing vost then, Gary? :arf
 
Top