- Joined
- Aug 21, 2008
- Messages
- 144
- Reaction score
- 32
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So there's pretty much a 99.9% chance that Luffy is going to be Pirate King. So if Gol D Roger is to Luffy, than Whitebeard is to...? Albeit at first I thought it was gonna be Ace, but obviously that can't be the case these days, so who's it gonna be? Who's gonna be the next Garp?
Personally I think it's gonna be Buggy. Buggy is the longest reoccuring pirate and has made it all the way to the entrance of the NW. What he lacks in skill he makes up for in dumb luck, a useful DF, and plenty of strong friends last we checked. The way Buggy is always getting the run around on his treasure hunting, I can't help but think that he might actually stumble upon some huge treasure that could be mistaken for OP by the rest of the world. I'd even guess that he's going to make it all the way to Raftel the same time or a little after Luffy does. It's all speculation of course, but that's my opinion. I don't think I could swallow it if it happened to be a supernova or Shanks.
As for Garp, I know there's a lot of Smoker fans out there, but I'm a firm believer in Colby. The dude has been around longer than Smoker, and made much more progress than Smoker. I'm not saying Smoker didn't progress, but Colby was quite possibly the weakest main character ever introduced, and now he knows some of the same techniques as CP9 as well as haki. I'm sure he's made great strides since, perhaps even becoming a vice admiral or admiral.
Personally I think it's gonna be Buggy. Buggy is the longest reoccuring pirate and has made it all the way to the entrance of the NW. What he lacks in skill he makes up for in dumb luck, a useful DF, and plenty of strong friends last we checked. The way Buggy is always getting the run around on his treasure hunting, I can't help but think that he might actually stumble upon some huge treasure that could be mistaken for OP by the rest of the world. I'd even guess that he's going to make it all the way to Raftel the same time or a little after Luffy does. It's all speculation of course, but that's my opinion. I don't think I could swallow it if it happened to be a supernova or Shanks.
As for Garp, I know there's a lot of Smoker fans out there, but I'm a firm believer in Colby. The dude has been around longer than Smoker, and made much more progress than Smoker. I'm not saying Smoker didn't progress, but Colby was quite possibly the weakest main character ever introduced, and now he knows some of the same techniques as CP9 as well as haki. I'm sure he's made great strides since, perhaps even becoming a vice admiral or admiral.
. anyway,he hasn't ever fought Law,nor kidd till now.