Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
why so mean? <_> I was talking too Nao anyway, why do you answer? :3c
Don't really know <_> ...I'm a dick :nod

gary's hitting on Nao :shin
I am?

For a moment, the thought of being allergic t tomatoes crossed my mind and I started to panic a little bit and went downstairs and ate a slice of tomato the next morning to be sure. Don't worry, it wasn't tomatoes. :hee
Why did that cross your mind? That's what was at the "Fiesta dinner"?

I would probably cry if I was allergic to tomato

Yeah, come to think of it... pretty much all the time. Although I'll admit I was really lost last summer when I didn't have a job and didn't take any classes. It was really awesome for the first week, but after that I started loathing it.
You didn't choose to not have a job though, so not that lazy :cookiehand

WTF Gary and Curry Badger. :rofl Well I guess Curry Badger makes sense since he was one of the first ones to post in here and does it kind of regularly. It's just weird that they both beat me. WHAT IS THIS INSOLENCE?! :arf

I got a little bit of a lady boner when I saw riki on there.
So Curry Badger makes sense being there but I don't?...I mean, look at my postcount :arf ...and, and, well I don't know what my point is actually :edu

Keep your lady boner (:teehee) away from riki, she's Bob's :yelling

Nao's hitting on gary :derp
Huh :headscratch
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Keep your lady boner (:teehee) away from riki, she's Bob's :yelling
I say that she should keep her lady boner as close to riki as possible...I'm sure Bob won't mind:hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I say that she should keep her lady boner as close to riki as possible...I'm sure Bob won't mind:hee
One might think that, but I won't speak for him :mono

...even though I already did :imslow
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Its more fun that way. You should try too :verily
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I am sure you have been touched. I was talking about assuming. Wait, you already do that.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
You did :-_-, congratz.
What's with that face? :yelling

OMG :rofl, I laughed so hard and still am. Brilliant.
:derp

Nao's hitting on gary :derp
Am I doing it right? :?bunny

normally I would take that as an insult but I always have to laugh at your riduculous statements biaaaatch :arf
Take ALL the insults as compliments! :allthe

congratz, I guess you're more awesome than you think you are :hee or wait.... :derp
Definitely not as awesome as I think I am.

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JERK! :arf

Get 90 on everything too, especially 90 kids! :3c
Stop laughing at your own jokes. :rofl

Although it was puntastic!:arf

Don't really know <_> ...I'm a dick :nod

You am.

You didn't choose to not have a job though, so not that lazy :cookiehand
I wish I had that job over this one. :/

So Curry Badger makes sense being there but I don't?...I mean, look at my postcount :arf ...and, and, well I don't know what my point is actually :edu
:teehee I don't either.

Keep your lady boner (:teehee) away from riki, she's Bob's :yelling
Bitch please, when has that ever stopped me? :yodawg


Wait - what!? :blink
Naomi----> :modsmack <----Riki

Rejection??? :gwah I do not recognize this feeling! What am I supposed to do, u guise??:arf

Tell me where she touched you :comfort
In her very heart and soul :mono
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Am I doing it right? :?bunny
Who are you asking? :yodawg

:bow

Am I now? Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man :om

I wish I had that job over this one. :/
You have to be making more an hour. Weren't you going to look for something else like a week after you started there? What ever happened to that?

:teehee I don't either.
I'm glad my awkwardness amuses you :arf

Bitch please, when has that ever stopped me? :yodawg
Naomi----> :modsmack <----Riki

Rejection??? :gwah I do not recognize this feeling! What am I supposed to do, u guise??:arf
Just did :yodawg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't really know <_> ...I'm a dick :nod
:lmao that's bullshit, you are not.


Someone's curious? :derp

Am I doing it right? :?bunny
you are doing it the "nao way", hard to say if it's right or wrong. Something in between maybe? <_>

Take ALL the insults as compliments! :allthe
You are not THAT awesome :cookiehand

Definitely not as awesome as I think I am.
urgh sometimes it's hard to judge if you're serious or not :arf [SIZEPT=1]which reminds me of... gary[/SIZEPT]
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What? When did I laugh at my own jokes? O_O

You're sofa king mean. :( Say that out loud in front of your teachers by the way. LOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:arf
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
You're sofa king mean. :( Say that out loud in front of your teachers by the way. LOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:arf
I think ":(" should go before ".". Like, "You're sofa king mean :(." :cookiehand
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Who are you asking? :yodawg
I guess your opinion would matter the mos in this situation even though we agreed that a bear is not a people. :derp

You have to be making more an hour. Weren't you going to look for something else like a week after you started there? What ever happened to that?
I guess I've never checked if they gave me a raise. Doesn't seem like it. I applied at a couple of other places, but didn't really get any responses worth anything. Then I got really tired of applications so I just stopped.

I'm glad my awkwardness amuses you :arf
Always has!

There's no proof the rejection was because of HC!:arf

you are doing it the "nao way", hard to say if it's right or wrong. Something in between maybe? <_>
As long as it isn't always a fail. Always:arf I can work with that.

You are not THAT awesome :cookiehand
How awesome am I? :derp

urgh sometimes it's hard to judge if you're serious or not :arf [SIZEPT=1]which reminds me of... gary[/SIZEPT]
I wasn't joking. XD

What? When did I laugh at my own jokes? O_O

You're sofa king mean. :( Say that out loud in front of your teachers by the way. LOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:arf
I see what you did there. :derp

I think ":(" should go before ".". Like, "You're sofa king mean :(." :cookiehand
Thornofcarrion's University of Emoticon Analysis and Application. M3J is in remedial. :teehee
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:modsmack
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top