Don't really knowwhy so mean?I was talking too Nao anyway, why do you answer?
![]()
...I'm a dick 
I am?gary's hitting on Nao![]()
Why did that cross your mind? That's what was at the "Fiesta dinner"?For a moment, the thought of being allergic t tomatoes crossed my mind and I started to panic a little bit and went downstairs and ate a slice of tomato the next morning to be sure. Don't worry, it wasn't tomatoes.![]()
I would probably cry if I was allergic to tomato
You didn't choose to not have a job though, so not that lazyYeah, come to think of it... pretty much all the time. Although I'll admit I was really lost last summer when I didn't have a job and didn't take any classes. It was really awesome for the first week, but after that I started loathing it.

So Curry Badger makes sense being there but I don't?...I mean, look at my postcountWTF Gary and Curry Badger.Well I guess Curry Badger makes sense since he was one of the first ones to post in here and does it kind of regularly. It's just weird that they both beat me. WHAT IS THIS INSOLENCE?!
I got a little bit of a lady boner when I saw riki on there.
...and, and, well I don't know what my point is actually 
Keep your lady boner (
) away from riki, she's Bob's 
HuhNao's hitting on gary![]()

Well I guess Curry Badger makes sense since he was one of the first ones to post in here and does it kind of regularly. It's just weird that they both beat me. WHAT IS THIS INSOLENCE?!





, congratz.



<----Riki
I do not recognize this feeling! What am I supposed to do, u guise??

that's bullshit, you are not.
Say that out loud in front of your teachers by the way. LOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL