Hi I'm Bob and I'mma treat mah self"I'm a cashmere velvet candy cane!, treat yo self!"![]()

Hi I'm Bob and I'mma treat mah self"I'm a cashmere velvet candy cane!, treat yo self!"![]()


You suddenly said hi to me.What?![]()
Just being nice. You aren't fat btwYou suddenly said hi to me.

Nooooo... you did not just say that....Just being nice. You aren't fat btw![]()


Aren't you overreacting a bit? She said it herself in her post. Yuki's pragmatic enough to not be offended...whether she'll be complimented or not, that's a tall orderNooooo... you did not just say that....
...never ever ever in all your life say that word to a girl..even if ,in the context, it's intended as a compliment![]()


I know. I just feel like that, but I know I'm not fat. My weight says it all.Just being nice. You aren't fat btw![]()
Now I'm offended.Aren't you overreacting a bit? She said it herself in her post. Yuki's pragmatic enough to not be offended...whether she'll be complimented or not, that's a tall order![]()


How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?I know. I just feel like that, but I know I'm not fat. My weight says it all.
How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?
keeps getting better and betterIt's a legitimate question :/. I'm not going to make fun of someones height either way (unless you're bene because he looks like a ganglier Nosferatukeeps getting better and better
)Ok..now I have to repeat myself: it keeps getting better and betterIt's a legitimate question :/. I'm not going to make fun of someones height either way (unless you're bene because he looks like a ganglier Nosferatu)

I swear that pun wasn't intentional
I sort of wish it was though, so funny
---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------
How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?

Cute height
I'm not sure. But it's around 5 feet.

*eyeroll*Cute height![]()



Can't wait to see more of yoursIt's always nice to see someone's face.

Can't wait to see more of yours![]()


Face the truth. v.vI never expected people to call me cute or kawaii. Hmph.
Weeeeeell now you knowI never expected people to call me cute or kawaii. Hmph.

Maybe.![]()
Definitely