The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Offtopic I know....but that episode was so amazing :rofl
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Just being nice. You aren't fat btw :nod
Nooooo... you did not just say that....:-_-

...never ever ever in all your life say that word to a girl..even if ,in the context, it's intended as a compliment :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Nooooo... you did not just say that....:-_-

...never ever ever in all your life say that word to a girl..even if ,in the context, it's intended as a compliment :arf
Aren't you overreacting a bit? She said it herself in her post. Yuki's pragmatic enough to not be offended...whether she'll be complimented or not, that's a tall order :cookiehand

I was a bit delirious last night, either way apologies then if I said the wrong thing :gent
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Just being nice. You aren't fat btw :nod
I know. I just feel like that, but I know I'm not fat. My weight says it all.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Aren't you overreacting a bit? She said it herself in her post. Yuki's pragmatic enough to not be offended...whether she'll be complimented or not, that's a tall order :cookiehand
Now I'm offended. :-_-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I swear that pun wasn't intentional :fail




I sort of wish it was though, so funny

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

I know. I just feel like that, but I know I'm not fat. My weight says it all.
How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
It's a legitimate question :/. I'm not going to make fun of someones height either way (unless you're bene because he looks like a ganglier Nosferatu :teehee)
Ok..now I have to repeat myself: it keeps getting better and better :rofl
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
I swear that pun wasn't intentional :fail




I sort of wish it was though, so funny

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------



How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?
:-_-

I'm not sure. But it's around 5 feet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I could, but I didn't know how short you were. Don't know why I asked :fail
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Kawaii Yuki! :wtf

And cool Aftew and Bob! :zomg

Thanks for sharing the pics, everyone! It's always nice to see someone's face.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
I never expected people to call me cute or kawaii. Hmph.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top