The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Weeeeeell now you know :derp
I actually know but I don't really wish to be called cute when I already reached this age. :fail
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I actually know but I don't really wish to be called cute when I already reached this age. :fail
19 year olds can still be cute. Or what would you rather be called?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
19 year olds can still be cute. Or what would you rather be called?
Yeah, Yuki. I'm 20, does that mean I have no chance to be ever called cute again? :crying

Oh, life is harsh. :scry


:XD But anyway, cute people aren't called cute just like that, you know, so... Just admit the truth Yuki, you're cute.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Do girls like being called cute? Or is it more demeaning if used in a certain way? I guess it depends on how it's used :edu
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Are you studying the ways to pick up girls, Gary? :3c

Of course girls like to be called cute. :hee Don't you boys also like to be called cute? By girls of course. :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Are you studying the ways to pick up girls, Gary? :3c
No :ohaielmo

YOU like to be called cute, that doesn't mean yuki does :nod

And it depends on what I'm being called cute for :cheez
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I meant girls in general. I didn't say she likes that. I just wanted to give you a lesson on girls, since you obviously need some. :derp

Bur seriously, Yuki, you don't like to be called cute? Then why do you have cute pictures of yourself, huh, huh?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
What's wrong with being a teenager, Yuki? :scry
Nothing. But there are times when being adult is more advantageous.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

19 year olds can still be cute. Or what would you rather be called?
I don't know.. Something other than cute..

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Yeah, Yuki. I'm 20, does that mean I have no chance to be ever called cute again? :crying

Oh, life is harsh. :scry


:XD But anyway, cute people aren't called cute just like that, you know, so... Just admit the truth Yuki, you're cute.
*sigh*

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Do girls like being called cute? Or is it more demeaning if used in a certain way? I guess it depends on how it's used :edu
Most girls are like to be called cute. But if it's used in certain way... *shrug*

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Bur seriously, Yuki, you don't like to be called cute? Then why do you have cute pictures of yourself, huh, huh?
:eyeroll I have cute pictures not because I want it to be cute, but it just (luckily) turned out like that. And it doesn't happen often since in most of my pictures, I have melancholy expression.

I don't like to be called cute because I have a childlike face. If someone calls me cute, I feel like he/she doesn't regard me as an adult. Strangers or new people keep asking me in what high school am I studying and when I answer that I am in college, they have shocked expression. Even my uncle still thinks I am in high school. :fail Well, I should have been happy that I look younger, but it irks me that they treat me like a child. They often say "Oh, you're so cute" and then pinch my cheek. It doesn't happen anymore now since I wear glasses and use serious expression most of the time. But still, someone calling me cute will irk me instantly.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think it's your own experience that dictates your reaction to "cute" yuki. I don't have the same reaction, but there is a thought that guys have a weird reaction to it as well. Some for the same reason as you mentioned, appearing childlike, or because it's unmanly. That's not something I really care about. With me it's more about not really taking compliments well in general and wanting to know why someone would call me "cute" or whatever it is.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
I think it's your own experience that dictates your reaction to "cute" yuki. I don't have the same reaction, but there is a thought that guys have a weird reaction to it as well. Some for the same reason as you mentioned, appearing childlike, or because it's unmanly. That's not something I really care about. With me it's more about not really taking compliments well in general and wanting to know why someone would call me "cute" or whatever it is.
Well, of course it all goes back to experience, right? People who have different experiences will have different personalities, reactions, attitudes, and so on.
But it's not like I hate to be called cute, it's just that sometimes it reminds me of what happened in the past. When I am in a good mood, I will take the compliment gladly.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, of course it all goes back to experience, right? People who have different experiences will have different personalities, reactions, attitudes, and so on.
But it's not like I hate to be called cute, it's just that sometimes it reminds me of what happened in the past. When I am in a good mood, I will take the compliment gladly.
Yeah, that's basically what I meant I suppose :sweat

And I agree, though I might not show that I'm glad
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Okay, Yuki, thanks for sharing. I was kinda kidding a bit btw. I see your point. When I call someone cute, I don't think they look like a child or anything.

People often think I'm younger than I am too, even though I'm tall and what not. I'm not sure if my face has adult features (probably not), but I guess I just give the feeling of a younger person. I like to be called cute though, cause it's not like I get that very often. And I like to be liked. :amuse

I see why boys wouldn't like being called cute too much, but I feel like if it's from someone special, they don't mind, they actually like it. :p But sorry, I don't have much experience in that area.

Anyway, bring all the pictures! :allthe
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top