- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I actually know but I don't really wish to be called cute when I already reached this age.Weeeeeell now you know![]()

I actually know but I don't really wish to be called cute when I already reached this age.Weeeeeell now you know![]()

I'm still not sure. ( `.`)Definitely

19 year olds can still be cute. Or what would you rather be called?I actually know but I don't really wish to be called cute when I already reached this age.![]()
Yeah, Yuki. I'm 20, does that mean I have no chance to be ever called cute again?19 year olds can still be cute. Or what would you rather be called?


But anyway, cute people aren't called cute just like that, you know, so... Just admit the truth Yuki, you're cute.

Don't you boys also like to be called cute? By girls of course. 
Nor sex. 
NoAre you studying the ways to pick up girls, Gary?![]()




I meant girls in general. I didn't say she likes that. I just wanted to give you a lesson on girls, since you obviously need some.![]()

Nothing. But there are times when being adult is more advantageous.What's wrong with being a teenager, Yuki?![]()
I don't know.. Something other than cute..19 year olds can still be cute. Or what would you rather be called?
*sigh*Yeah, Yuki. I'm 20, does that mean I have no chance to be ever called cute again?
Oh, life is harsh.
But anyway, cute people aren't called cute just like that, you know, so... Just admit the truth Yuki, you're cute.
Most girls are like to be called cute. But if it's used in certain way... *shrug*Do girls like being called cute? Or is it more demeaning if used in a certain way? I guess it depends on how it's used![]()
Bur seriously, Yuki, you don't like to be called cute? Then why do you have cute pictures of yourself, huh, huh?
I have cute pictures not because I want it to be cute, but it just (luckily) turned out like that. And it doesn't happen often since in most of my pictures, I have melancholy expression.
Well, I should have been happy that I look younger, but it irks me that they treat me like a child. They often say "Oh, you're so cute" and then pinch my cheek. It doesn't happen anymore now since I wear glasses and use serious expression most of the time. But still, someone calling me cute will irk me instantly.
Well, of course it all goes back to experience, right? People who have different experiences will have different personalities, reactions, attitudes, and so on.I think it's your own experience that dictates your reaction to "cute" yuki. I don't have the same reaction, but there is a thought that guys have a weird reaction to it as well. Some for the same reason as you mentioned, appearing childlike, or because it's unmanly. That's not something I really care about. With me it's more about not really taking compliments well in general and wanting to know why someone would call me "cute" or whatever it is.
Yeah, that's basically what I meant I supposeWell, of course it all goes back to experience, right? People who have different experiences will have different personalities, reactions, attitudes, and so on.
But it's not like I hate to be called cute, it's just that sometimes it reminds me of what happened in the past. When I am in a good mood, I will take the compliment gladly.


But sorry, I don't have much experience in that area.
Cute? Or gorgeous? à_ÔI'm constantly being called cute, so it's not about the age at all.Nor sex.
![]()
Is he a girl or a boy?Cute? Or gorgeous? à_Ô

He's a girlie-boyIs he a girl or a boy?![]()


Then he might be corgeous, which is absolutely fine by me.Is he a girl or a boy?![]()
