Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Mario, whose hand is on your shoulder?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
:modsmack to both of you

:cookiestare to Naomichichi
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Naomimi! :hug I just came to :glomp if you don't mind, of course. xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:lmao that's bullshit, you are not.
Yes I am :hmph

Wait, is this a troll? :vin

I am you piece of poop! :yelling

you are doing it the "nao way", hard to say if it's right or wrong. Something in between maybe? <_>
:teehee

urgh sometimes it's hard to judge if you're serious or not :arf [SIZEPT=1]which reminds me of... gary[/SIZEPT]
Please, she's not as bad as me :yodawg [sizept=1]...why did i just admit to that?[/sizept]

I guess your opinion would matter the mos in this situation even though we agreed that a bear is not a people. :derp
My opinion matters? :zomg the most? :wtf

When did we agree on that? ...so bears can't have opinions? :disappoint

"Bear is not a people" :blink

I guess that says more about you than me though :teehee

I guess I've never checked if they gave me a raise. Doesn't seem like it. I applied at a couple of other places, but didn't really get any responses worth anything. Then I got really tired of applications so I just stopped.
Yeah, it's easier to stay where you are, I get that. Plus, it's probably more convenient not looking elsewhere with school and everything.

And I was talking about maybe the pay being better than the Ice Cream place. You've been there more than six months no? I remember I got my first raise after six months. Different companies, who knows.

Always has!
Well...at least I'm useful for something :cookiehand

There's no proof the rejection was because of HC!:arf
Please...riki isn't so blunt as to admit that :mono

Even if it wasn't because of Sexual Chaaklaat...then she's just not into you :ohaielmo

Which one is better here? :derp

As long as it isn't always a fail. Always:arf I can work with that.
:plot ....it's not Always. a fail :fan

How awesome am I? :derp
Man you open yourself up for trolling when asking him that :3c

Mario, whose hand is on your shoulder?
URRRRRRRRRR MOOOOOOM :arf

:victory
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Naomichi? i approve :thumbs

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Naomimi sound wrong :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It sounds wrong because Curry Badger said it :gent

So don't go with Milly :cookiehand
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
The best part about writing Curry Badger is that you don't have to write it :hee
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
As long as it isn't always a fail. Always:arf I can work with that.
That I can not judge, at least you have your own special way so it's something positive... somehow :^_^

How awesome am I? :derp
Awesome enough to get attention from a lot of people and to excuse some wrong doings, hard to draw a specific line though :mono

I wasn't joking. XD
so you're arrogant and narcisstic? XD

Yes I am :hmph

Wait, is this a troll? :vin

I am you piece of poop! :yelling
You wanna be an asshole so badly? :vin

I was serious there :hmph

what did you think about? :toc

Please, she's not as bad as me :yodawg [sizept=1]...why did i just admit to that?[/sizept]
Not sure about that but if you say so :imslow
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I didn't say anything about "asshole" :gwah

What do you mean you're not sure? I've only ever heard you say that about me until you just did about her :edu

what did you think about? :toc
OooIdunno :derp
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I didn't say anything about "asshole" :gwah

What do you mean you're not sure? I've only ever heard you say that about me until you just did about her :edu



OooIdunno :derp
being a dick is more or less the same as an asshole + you're throwing insults at me, hence my question :edu

really? I thought I told you that it's not that easy (sometimes) to see if you're serious or not. I meant that I'm not sure if you're worse than she is (in that aspect) :cookiehand

Liar :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
A dick can be loveable though...an asshole is just a stinker :disappoint

That's what I meant too. I've never heard you say that about her, and you've said it occasionally about me so I was surprised.

NOTLYING :shin
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
a conversation about dick and asshole?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Man you open yourself up for trolling when asking him that :3c
Didn't see that one XD when talking to Nao I'm always serious and honest to not ruin her image of me being a great family member :derp

but the urge to troll was really hard to supress :teehee

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

A dick can be loveable though...an asshole is just a stinker :disappoint

That's what I meant too. I've never heard you say that about her, and you've said it occasionally about me so I was surprised.

NOTLYING :shin
well both a dick and an asshole can be loveable :derp

hmm maybe because since my last serious talk with her she's gone more and more nuts? :arf

you thought of something so tell me, you dick <_>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
wtf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Naomimi! :hug I just came to :glomp if you don't mind, of course. xD
She asks permission to hug. :nod Granted. :cuddle

xi0 said:
Please, she's not as bad as me :yodawg [sizept=1]...why did i just admit to that?[/sizept]
I can't remember what we were talking about. If I even knew to begin with, that is.

xi0 said:
My opinion matters? :zomg the most? :wtf
It is about you after all. So I would imagine. It should anyway.

xi0 said:
When did we agree on that? ...so bears can't have opinions? :disappoint
You agreed :pwnge

xi0 said:
"Bear is not a people" :blink
Random reference to the Muppets movie, but I couldn't find the exact scene on YouTube. It wasn't funny anyway so it's cool. XD

xi0 said:
Yeah, it's easier to stay where you are, I get that. Plus, it's probably more convenient not looking elsewhere with school and everything.
Learning a new job is very stressful and that's the lasttttt thing I need. I need to figure out ways to lessen the stress.

xi0 said:
And I was talking about maybe the pay being better than the Ice Cream place. You've been there more than six months no? I remember I got my first raise after six months. Different companies, who knows.
Both are minimum wage. I'm not sure if Kohls has given me any sort of raise. I would imagine they would let me know if they did. So far, haven't heard anything. I was making more at the ice cream place just because I was guaranteed at least 27 hours a week. There's no way I would want that many hours right now anyway though. I struggle with 16 hours a week plus school let alone anything more than 20.

xi0 said:
Well...at least I'm useful for something :cookiehand
Atta boy! Lookin' at the bright side!

xi0 said:
Please...riki isn't so blunt as to admit that :mono
Oh come on, I think riki's pretty good at just saying what she thinks. One of the reasons all the boys and I go to the yard:arf:derp

xi0 said:
Even if it wasn't because of Sexual Chaaklaat...then she's just not into you :ohaielmo

Which one is better here? :derp
Hmmm.... Not sure. Well definitely being with HC is better because then they have a chance of breaking up? :rofl

xi0 said:
:plot ....it's not Always. a fail :fan
0.00001% chance of win? I can work with that. :hip

xi0 said:
Man you open yourself up for trolling when asking him that :3c
Nii-chan is the type to just answer the question I think though. XD Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see when I read it. :arf

URRRRRRRRRR MOOOOOOM :arf

:victory[/QUOTE]

Nicely played.

The best part about writing Curry Badger is that you don't have to write it :hee
:rofl XDDDDD

Ohhh the things you say.

That I can not judge, at least you have your own special way so it's something positive... somehow :^_^
I've been told my methods are... different. I guess different can be a good thing... "somehow" for sure.

Awesome enough to get attention from a lot of people and to excuse some wrong doings, hard to draw a specific line though :mono
I like the fact that I can get away with some wrong doings. =D That will come in handy... Well. By now, I might have used up all of my strikes. XD

so you're arrogant and narcisstic? XD
Are you saying that in order to not be as awesome as I think I am, I would have to be really arrogant and narcissistic? :zomg I like that. :derp

being a dick is more or less the same as an asshole + you're throwing insults at me, hence my question :edu

really? I thought I told you that it's not that easy (sometimes) to see if you're serious or not. I meant that I'm not sure if you're worse than she is (in that aspect) :cookiehand

Liar :arf
Sorry. XD I grew up in a household where the humor is sarcastic, sometimes dry, or otherwise slightly naughty or just flat-out silly. I'm used to people just knowing that I sarcastic or playing around, but it's a lot harder to remember those tones don't always translate through typed words.

That's what I meant too. I've never heard you say that about her, and you've said it occasionally about me so I was surprised.

NOTLYING :shin
This conversation is confusing! :arf

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Soooooooooo tired. going to bed guys. I am going to play my Nintendo 64 tomorrow. :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
64! OMGOMGOMGOOMGOMSGo;dgh;dohg;asgh;sfgsgs

Lucky you. :-_-



Also, you're starting long post reply again! :gwah




:cookiestare
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
you thought of something so tell me, you dick <_>
No, you asshole :cookiehand

It is about you after all. So I would imagine. It should anyway.
Oh...right :imslow

You agreed :pwnge
That bears aren't people? Or that I'm a bear? :fail

Random reference to the Muppets movie, but I couldn't find the exact scene on YouTube. It wasn't funny anyway so it's cool. XD
It was funnier as a typo :teehee

Both are minimum wage. I'm not sure if Kohls has given me any sort of raise. I would imagine they would let me know if they did. So far, haven't heard anything. I was making more at the ice cream place just because I was guaranteed at least 27 hours a week. There's no way I would want that many hours right now anyway though. I struggle with 16 hours a week plus school let alone anything more than 20.
I guess it comes down to whether you can find something you like more at the same pay with the same hours. Highly unlikely I guess.

Hmmm.... Not sure. Well definitely being with HC is better because then they have a chance of breaking up? :rofl
How dare you. Their love is eternal :mono

0.00001% chance of win? I can work with that. :hip
Wow...nice hyperbole :super

Nii-chan is the type to just answer the question I think though. XD Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see when I read it. :arf
Are we talking about the same niichan? :XD

I like the fact that I can get away with some wrong doings. =D That will come in handy... Well. By now, I might have used up all of my strikes. XD
WTF was niichan talking about in the first place? :XD ...certainly not MH :derp You're an example for us all :gent

Sorry. XD I grew up in a household where the humor is sarcastic, sometimes dry, or otherwise slightly naughty or just flat-out silly. I'm used to people just knowing that I sarcastic or playing around, but it's a lot harder to remember those tones don't always translate through typed words.
Samesies. My family could appear mean and downright nasty to one another to an outsider.

This conversation is confusing! :arf
It started by him saying that you were like me -> he didn't always know when you were being serious or not. I said there's no way you're worse than me because he's actually said that about me at least twice before and I've never heard him say that about you until now.

You're welcome :cookiehand

Soooooooooo tired. going to bed guys. I am going to play my Nintendo 64 tomorrow. :arf
You mean your Wii?

My N64 just collects dust...I'm so unkind to it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top