Incorrect again. To make this smiley valid, the one who is being smacked should have been blue

Incorrect again. To make this smiley valid, the one who is being smacked should have been blue

to both of you
to Naomichichi
I just came to
if you don't mind, of course. xDYes I amthat's bullshit, you are not.



you are doing it the "nao way", hard to say if it's right or wrong. Something in between maybe?![]()

Please, she's not as bad as meurgh sometimes it's hard to judge if you're serious or not[SIZEPT=1]which reminds me of... gary[/SIZEPT]
[sizept=1]...why did i just admit to that?[/sizept]My opinion matters?I guess your opinion would matter the mos in this situation even though we agreed that a bear is not a people.![]()
the most? 


Yeah, it's easier to stay where you are, I get that. Plus, it's probably more convenient not looking elsewhere with school and everything.I guess I've never checked if they gave me a raise. Doesn't seem like it. I applied at a couple of other places, but didn't really get any responses worth anything. Then I got really tired of applications so I just stopped.
Well...at least I'm useful for somethingAlways has!

Please...riki isn't so blunt as to admit thatThere's no proof the rejection was because of HC!![]()



As long as it isn't always a fail. AlwaysI can work with that.
....it's not Always. a fail 
Man you open yourself up for trolling when asking him thatHow awesome am I?![]()

URRRRRRRRRR MOOOOOOMMario, whose hand is on your shoulder?






That I can not judge, at least you have your own special way so it's something positive... somehowAs long as it isn't always a fail. AlwaysI can work with that.
Awesome enough to get attention from a lot of people and to excuse some wrong doings, hard to draw a specific line thoughHow awesome am I?![]()

so you're arrogant and narcisstic? XDI wasn't joking. XD
You wanna be an asshole so badly?Yes I am
Wait, is this a troll?
I am you piece of poop!![]()


what did you think about?

Not sure about that but if you say soPlease, she's not as bad as me[sizept=1]...why did i just admit to that?[/sizept]



OooIdunnowhat did you think about?![]()

being a dick is more or less the same as an asshole + you're throwing insults at me, hence my questionI didn't say anything about "asshole"
What do you mean you're not sure? I've only ever heard you say that about me until you just did about her
OooIdunno![]()





EWWWWW UR SO GROSSSa conversation about dick and asshole?
![]()

Didn't see that one XD when talking to Nao I'm always serious and honest to not ruin her image of me being a great family memberMan you open yourself up for trolling when asking him that![]()


well both a dick and an asshole can be loveableA dick can be loveable though...an asshole is just a stinker
That's what I meant too. I've never heard you say that about her, and you've said it occasionally about me so I was surprised.
NOTLYING![]()



She asks permission to hug.Naomimi!I just came to
if you don't mind, of course. xD
Granted. 
I can't remember what we were talking about. If I even knew to begin with, that is.xi0 said:Please, she's not as bad as me[sizept=1]...why did i just admit to that?[/sizept]
It is about you after all. So I would imagine. It should anyway.xi0 said:My opinion matters?the most?
![]()
You agreedxi0 said:When did we agree on that? ...so bears can't have opinions?![]()

Random reference to the Muppets movie, but I couldn't find the exact scene on YouTube. It wasn't funny anyway so it's cool. XDxi0 said:"Bear is not a people"![]()
Learning a new job is very stressful and that's the lasttttt thing I need. I need to figure out ways to lessen the stress.xi0 said:Yeah, it's easier to stay where you are, I get that. Plus, it's probably more convenient not looking elsewhere with school and everything.
Both are minimum wage. I'm not sure if Kohls has given me any sort of raise. I would imagine they would let me know if they did. So far, haven't heard anything. I was making more at the ice cream place just because I was guaranteed at least 27 hours a week. There's no way I would want that many hours right now anyway though. I struggle with 16 hours a week plus school let alone anything more than 20.xi0 said:And I was talking about maybe the pay being better than the Ice Cream place. You've been there more than six months no? I remember I got my first raise after six months. Different companies, who knows.
Atta boy! Lookin' at the bright side!xi0 said:Well...at least I'm useful for something![]()
Oh come on, I think riki's pretty good at just saying what she thinks. One of the reasons all the boys and I go to the yardxi0 said:Please...riki isn't so blunt as to admit that![]()


Hmmm.... Not sure. Well definitely being with HC is better because then they have a chance of breaking up?xi0 said:Even if it wasn't because of Sexual Chaaklaat...then she's just not into you
Which one is better here?![]()

0.00001% chance of win? I can work with that.xi0 said:....it's not Always. a fail
![]()

Nii-chan is the type to just answer the question I think though. XD Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see when I read it.xi0 said:Man you open yourself up for trolling when asking him that![]()


[/QUOTE]The best part about writing Curry Badger is that you don't have to write it![]()
XDDDDDI've been told my methods are... different. I guess different can be a good thing... "somehow" for sure.That I can not judge, at least you have your own special way so it's something positive... somehow![]()
I like the fact that I can get away with some wrong doings. =D That will come in handy... Well. By now, I might have used up all of my strikes. XDAwesome enough to get attention from a lot of people and to excuse some wrong doings, hard to draw a specific line though![]()
Are you saying that in order to not be as awesome as I think I am, I would have to be really arrogant and narcissistic?so you're arrogant and narcisstic? XD
I like that. 
Sorry. XD I grew up in a household where the humor is sarcastic, sometimes dry, or otherwise slightly naughty or just flat-out silly. I'm used to people just knowing that I sarcastic or playing around, but it's a lot harder to remember those tones don't always translate through typed words.being a dick is more or less the same as an asshole + you're throwing insults at me, hence my question
really? I thought I told you that it's not that easy (sometimes) to see if you're serious or not. I meant that I'm not sure if you're worse than she is (in that aspect)
Liar![]()
This conversation is confusing!That's what I meant too. I've never heard you say that about her, and you've said it occasionally about me so I was surprised.
NOTLYING![]()





No, you assholeyou thought of something so tell me, you dick![]()

Oh...rightIt is about you after all. So I would imagine. It should anyway.

That bears aren't people? Or that I'm a bear?You agreed![]()

It was funnier as a typoRandom reference to the Muppets movie, but I couldn't find the exact scene on YouTube. It wasn't funny anyway so it's cool. XD

I guess it comes down to whether you can find something you like more at the same pay with the same hours. Highly unlikely I guess.Both are minimum wage. I'm not sure if Kohls has given me any sort of raise. I would imagine they would let me know if they did. So far, haven't heard anything. I was making more at the ice cream place just because I was guaranteed at least 27 hours a week. There's no way I would want that many hours right now anyway though. I struggle with 16 hours a week plus school let alone anything more than 20.
How dare you. Their love is eternalHmmm.... Not sure. Well definitely being with HC is better because then they have a chance of breaking up?![]()

Wow...nice hyperbole0.00001% chance of win? I can work with that.![]()

Are we talking about the same niichan?Nii-chan is the type to just answer the question I think though. XD Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see when I read it.![]()

WTF was niichan talking about in the first place?I like the fact that I can get away with some wrong doings. =D That will come in handy... Well. By now, I might have used up all of my strikes. XD
...certainly not MH
You're an example for us all 
Samesies. My family could appear mean and downright nasty to one another to an outsider.Sorry. XD I grew up in a household where the humor is sarcastic, sometimes dry, or otherwise slightly naughty or just flat-out silly. I'm used to people just knowing that I sarcastic or playing around, but it's a lot harder to remember those tones don't always translate through typed words.
It started by him saying that you were like me -> he didn't always know when you were being serious or not. I said there's no way you're worse than me because he's actually said that about me at least twice before and I've never heard him say that about you until now.This conversation is confusing!![]()

You mean your Wii?Soooooooooo tired. going to bed guys. I am going to play my Nintendo 64 tomorrow.![]()