Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

How is it going, BBB?

Don't roll your eyes at me mister :arf

Sadly, more than that. When a new chapter comes out I read it soooo much. We've been over this. Staring is just as good with me. :edu

In fact, it's open in a tab right now. :derp



Tell me moar:arf
... At this post about how many times have you read this chapter now?

I've still only have read it once and I haven't had a chance to do so all day.

:lmao wow I have Naruto in my name, my ava and my signature but looks like I'm far from your passion XD

and hey KD, how are you? :3c
Hey Nii-chan! I've been doing good, just exhausted most of the time. How is everything going for you?

Sorry :iik

I guess it's once/twice/thrice for me depending on the series.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------



:rofl

Not sure he's one to fangirl with :XD
Well there are certain topics you can fangirl with me on :arf

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

:x3
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

kiss some butt and u might have :kdowns :teehee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Don't worry, Kevin, your day will come too someday. :noworry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

... At this post about how many times have you read this chapter now?

I've still only have read it once and I haven't had a chance to do so all day.
:huh

Were you exhausted when you wrote that? :teehee

Well there are certain topics you can fangirl with me on :arf
Really? :zomg ...I mean, other than Pokemon? :gaw

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

kiss some butt and u might have :kdowns :teehee
Kissing butt doesn't get you a smiley...and a smiley will never have it's replace text changed :nrr

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

btw, :nrr is certainly more KD than :x3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

:knsdwo

No... It doesn't work =(
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

------> :adi/orgz/alpha/blai/any-guitar-playing-MH'er
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

There's already :blai so :adi?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

It lacks something "girlish" so I'm not sure about :adi, but :orgz seems plausible

You know, now that I look at that pic again :digitaldude seems like a possibility as well. :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

So here it is:
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

So what would your smiley be, goldb?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Soul Glo or Sexual Chocolate...but he's too lazy to find a good one. A gif of him stomping his feet and then dropping the mic would be perfect.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Soul Glo or Sexual Chocolate...but he's too lazy to find a good one. A gif of him stomping his feet and then dropping the mic would be perfect.
Dude, I've found the video but I don't have software to cut it and make it into a gif small enough to be added here. :hmph

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

So what would your smiley be, goldb?
See Gary's post. How about you?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

My smiley? I dunno to be honest.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Well then your dedication is questionable :noworry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top