Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

I wanna be named Clint. It's a badass manly name.

...

I wouldn't be able to pull it off would I?

Clint.

Fuck.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

I want a smiley too :(

The kaiten smiley is named after the crappy move by the crappy Naruto character who stole my name. I hate him. :kaiten
:comfort

Maybe you should have a :kait smiley?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

:kait =
(without the text)
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

(Де)билл Клинтон.

You'll have to speak russian the get the pun, though :nrr
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Дебил Клинтън :rofl

Not only Russian, Alpha, sorry.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

:kait =
(without the text)
I would suggest the following text : GodKai ..even better than Ichigo's Bankai:lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

why do you have to criticize my posts :arf


:oh
It wasn't criticism...:oh

It's just not a pizza burger :cookiehand

I did a lot of both :3 and x3 when talking >:3
I suppose, but so does blai and others. I had this smiley 5 years ago on MSN and just never added it. It's not changing Kevin, sorry...don't force it :notsure

If anyone can find a awkward, clumsy, sorta cute smiley...preferably one which is stepping on a cheeseburger it would automatically be :kd :cookiehand
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

I've had pizza burger's not sure what to make of it - cant say its bad either.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Possible :kdowns ->
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

I approve :thumbs
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

I approve :thumbs
:pleased

If only it could be rendered. Maybe someone here could do that.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

so how's the petition? it is a fail or a big fail?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Go ahead and haz. ^^
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Adi, now find a smiley for me :uguu
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Adi, now find a smiley for me :uguu
I didn't find that especially for him, I just happened to find it. If I find something that I think will suit you, I will let you know.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

PM that one you found for me Adi :sweat
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

xD Again?

Kay, in a sec.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

has it happened :kdowns


DAMN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top