Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Heee-

o.o

O.O

:faint
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Lol Adi you 'miring? :cheez
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Heavens, no! :gwah

:XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Heaven's no? :ginwut
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

... UGH... I WILL FIND ONE...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

gotta catch em all
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Gone until May

Going to be gone until May when the Musical is finished. Stress levels are to the max peaks. Petty Drama is to the Max. Everything that is going wrong IS going wrong. Right now I want to curl up in a ball and die. That is how bad everything is going. I've been left to Solely build the entire set, paint the set, and help with a lot of other back stage stuff, Plus on top of my role.... And now a Main Character in the lead is making Shit hit the fan which is making things 1000000000000% worse than it needs to be.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

I just don't have the time to be around because of the Show, School, and working 30+ hours a week at work. I am losing weight from the stress and I was already very underweight for my stature... Just.... Yeah... I'll be back asap.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Gone until May

Instead of stepping on cheeseburgers, eat them :edu

But seriously, good luck. I'm not sure how you got stuck with doing set production too, considering you're new to the group I think?...weird.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Gone until May

Because I am the only one who can touch the set because of Safety Training Bullshit.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Gone until May

Because I am the only one who can touch the set because of Safety Training Bullshit.
:huh ...out of how many people?

Why does it need safety training?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Gone until May

Because the College has to abide by Legal standards reqarding it. Even though it is easily fixed with a waiver form.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Gone until May

Because the College has to abide by Legal standards reqarding it. Even though it is easily fixed with a waiver form.
Ohhh, I thought this was the community theater? Or is it just done through the campus?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Gone until May

Good luck with the play and everything else Kevin. Hope to see you back here sooner than later :bmgai
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Gone until May

Is it May yet?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Gone until May

Practically is. Tomorrow is my Final Rehearsal with the shows on Friday Saturday and Sunday.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Gone until May

...I think you two are trolling me...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Gone until May

No, I was serious about the avatar
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top