Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

I thought he was referring to you, goldb, since he posted at the same time.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

what's with all the smiley talk, I want one too! :arf

Hey Nii-chan! I've been doing good, just exhausted most of the time. How is everything going for you?
Exhausted from school or... something else? :cheez btw you still haven't answered about the musical stuff, is it a show you perform at your school or really professional? (and yeah I do know that that musical really exists :mono )

and because I'm lazy I will just copy and paste what I already told Adi :arf

My life's actually going great :hee I'm using the holidays to relax a bit, just meeting with friends and/or my girlfriend, the rest is more or less to laze at home. The upcoming weekend will be annoying because I need to learn for the math exam and meet with a few guys/girls from class to practice our shadow play :gwah so if I can't relax the last two days before school I will use every minute before to MAX RELAX :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

:gigglebunny

Nii-chan, you! :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

I can't remember it, can you find it again if you can please?
I think it was this one:



:XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Nice one! :thumbs
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

At my university, we have something called a Clinton. It has a pizza in a grilled cheese sandwich. I didn't try it but I've heard that it was delicious.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

That's not a pizza burger :hmph
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

why do you have to criticize my posts :arf


:oh
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Where do I sign? :x3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Why should we change :x3 into :kdowns? What is it that makes :x3 identifiable with Kevin?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Numerable people agree to it
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

He always used to say ":3" or "x3" when he was saying things, so it just makes me think of him.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

I did a lot of both :3 and x3 when talking >:3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

Kevin, just so you'll be happy, I agree as well. :nod

But someone find me a smiley too! :arf
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Official Petition to make :x3 into :kdowns

I want a smiley too :(

The kaiten smiley is named after the crappy move by the crappy Naruto character who stole my name. I hate him. :kaiten

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

At my university, we have something called a Clinton. It has a pizza in a grilled cheese sandwich. I didn't try it but I've heard that it was delicious.
Clinton?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top