Re: Official Petition to make
into :kdowns

into :kdownsShow him your dedication riki!Well then your dedication is questionable![]()

into :kdownsShow him your dedication riki!Well then your dedication is questionable![]()

into :kdowns
into :kdowns*smack*

Exhausted from school or... something else?Hey Nii-chan! I've been doing good, just exhausted most of the time. How is everything going for you?
btw you still haven't answered about the musical stuff, is it a show you perform at your school or really professional? (and yeah I do know that that musical really exists
)
I'm using the holidays to relax a bit, just meeting with friends and/or my girlfriend, the rest is more or less to laze at home. The upcoming weekend will be annoying because I need to learn for the math exam and meet with a few guys/girls from class to practice our shadow play
so if I can't relax the last two days before school I will use every minute before to MAX RELAX 
into :kdowns

into :kdownsI thought he was referring to you, goldb, since he posted at the same time.

into :kdownsI thought he was referring to you, goldb, since he posted at the same time.

I can't remember it, can you find it again if you can please?*smack*
Bob, didn't you like the one I found for you?

into :kdownsI think it was this one:I can't remember it, can you find it again if you can please?

into :kdowns
into :kdowns

into :kdowns
into :kdowns
into :kdowns

into :kdowns
into :kdowns
into :kdowns? What is it that makes
identifiable with Kevin?
into :kdowns
into :kdowns
into :kdowns
into :kdowns

into :kdowns

Clinton?At my university, we have something called a Clinton. It has a pizza in a grilled cheese sandwich. I didn't try it but I've heard that it was delicious.